32

Justin 

I took a long puff of my joint, and quickly blew out the cancerous smoke after making eye contact with the paparazzi up ahead

I took a long puff of my joint, and quickly blew out the cancerous smoke after making eye contact with the paparazzi up ahead. of course they caught me smoking but I couldn't really care, it was the only stress reliever from what the fame life has been giving me for the past three years, also missing her.

I think about Selena alot. I don't use Instagram as much as I use to, but I have a strong feeling she is enjoying life she always dreamed of. happy and free.

there has been many news about a new artist named Selena, nobody really knows how she looks since she keeps her identity a secret and will come out whenever she is ready. hoping its my Selena.

I sigh deeply and walk on the red carpet and pose for the cameras, skipping the interviews I walk backstage and see everyone around the Tv's broadcasting the red carpet live 

"why is everyone hogging the tv?" I ask them, confused.

"because she is finally out to the world" someone yells excitedly.

"that doesn't help me with anything, a name will answer my question" I roll my eyes.

"Selena Gomez"

at that moment, I push everyone out of the way, and see her. the beautiful goddess I fell in love with three years ago.

it's actually her

it's actually her. after three years, she has become more breathtaking then I could ever remember, the screen changes to a interview after a seconds, I frown and low my head down, I needed to find her.

"Justin, is that you? it's me Selena"

I quickly turn in an 180 degree angle and come in contact with art.

never mind, she found me.

- - - - - - - -

this was honestly so horrible, but I'm stressed so much right now, I start midterm exams tomorrow and I haven't once studied but I'll have to, but I'll try to update soon!

thank you for reading and voting!

bless you xoxo