06

Justin

i grew up with no father figure in my life. the amount of pain he left for my mom was heartbreaking. she would always tell me what he did was the best for us, but i could see it in her eyes she was lying and needed him.

i remember my 17th birthday party, seeing the man who caused pain walk through the door and asking for my forgiveness and to be in my life. i gave him the most dirtiest stares and attitude. mom told me that was wrong and disrespectful. i never cared about him. i despised him ever since he walked out of my mom's life because of me.

ever since then, i promised myself i would never treat a woman like that. i will always love my mom unconditionally. i vowed to never hurt a woman, emotionally or physically.

and that's what im doing, protecting the girl who lives in a different state.

sighing, i grab my duffel bag and walk out of airport smelling the Florida air. walking to a taxi i gave the man the address of the hospital selena is in. smiling to myself when i thought of meeting selena but frowning when i remembered she was in the hospital bed. unconscious.

"justin, wake up dinner is ready" i felt someone shake my shoulders and opened my eyes to see my mom.

groaning, i get up and rub my eyes and stretch my tired muscles.

"justin, im sorry we couldn't go to Florida and see selena" she kissed my cheek and walked out of my room, going downstairs.

following behind her, and sitting across from her at the table. i opened my mouth but closing it.

stratching the back of my neck, i fix my posture and clear my throat.

"did you call Mandy, and ask what happened to her?" i asked feeling my heart bumping rapidly. I was desperate to know what happened to selena.

"yea, she was crying but after a few minutes of calming down, Mandy said selena got in a really bad car crash" i felt all the blood in my body drain and went pale.

"Selena's left leg and arm broke, nothing happened her right side but she hit her head against the glass and lost alot of blood" she grabbed my hand and brushed her fingers against my white pale knuckles.

getting up from my seat, and excusing myself from the table, i grab my phone and walked out of the house leaving a confused mom alone.

this is all my fault, i thought to myself walking down the streets. maybe i didn't tell her that she could be in bed right listening to the 1975 and blabbing on how she is in love with them.

grabbing my phone, and opening instagram i click on selenas account and check her recent. seeing many comments saying they love her and to stay strong.

I wanted to comment, but they'll think im a creep. sighing i turn off my phone and walked to the nearest park.

mentally cursing myself about forgetting my earphones at home, i look at the lake in front of me. trying to forget selena i grab my phone and text my mom explaining my excuse and telling her I'll be home in a few minutes.

I've had plenty of girl crushes growing up, but none of them hit me hard in my heart like selena did. i want to be able to hear her voice, laugh, and feel her touch. i want to stare into her dark chocolate brown eyes, and treat her better than any guy she dated did.

walking back home, i bump into a few people and apologize. walking to my front door and opening it, i see my mom sitting on the table, i can feel the nervous tension. she looked up and rub her arms. clearing her throat, i walk to her and sit next to her.

she brushed my knuckles and looked into my eyes. sighing she got comfortable and held her breathe. i was impatiently waiting for her to get it out. i watch her open her mouth then close it immediately then open again.

"so Florida?"

×××××
super short POV of justin.
the next chapter will be about selena but definitely not her in POV.

this chapter sucked, considering im wrote it at 3 am and was texting my friends. I'm sorry

hopefully chapter 7 will be better!! thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!! :)