11 (my guardian angel)

PETER POV

I watched as the witch buried her sword inside Addy.

"ADDY!" The scream ripped through my throat as a lump formed. I locked eyes with her while she fell back. I stabbed the minator I had just been fighting and ran towards the witch. I knocked a minator out of my way and charged towards my one true enemy. The witch looked at me and walked forward, displaying the blood, Adelaide's blood, proudly on her sword. I swung without care at her. She had taken away the one person I loved. She had destroyed my reason for living. I not longer cared what happened to me. I needed to avenge Addy.

All my attacks were weak and easily blocked. I was fighting with anger.

"Just don't fight with anger, fight with your head." Addy's words rung in my head as I began to fight more tactically. I blocked her attacks, before letting my guard down. Consequently I was thrown to the floor. I got back up and continued to attack. I leant back, narrowly avoiding two swords that were aimed at my head. This move made me think of every acrobatic flip that Adelaide could do, all the ways she could kill something. This thought only made my anger grow. I channelled it towards the witch a ducked her attacks and made some of my own. I had to admit I was doing well for my age and experience. Our short break ended with more clashes of swords. Her attacks were strong and confident. This caused me to stumble slightly.

A mighty roar erupted, causing both the witch and I to turn to the highest hill. There stood Aslan, alive, with my sisters and reinforcements. The sight gave me a sense of hope.

"Impossible." The witch whispered. I saw many more soldiers had began to run down to help us, making our numbers greater than the witch' armies. While I was distracted the witch attacked quickly. I just had to hold on until Aslan got here. I kept telling myself to hold on. Help was on its way as fast as it could. I heard the cries of the nearing Narnian army. I smiled, as I knew we could win with this amount of help.

I was getting tired as the witch' blows became more frequent and more powerful. I was knocked to the ground, the witch putting her sword through my chain mail to stop my escape. The blade didn't cut my skin, but it put pressure on my tight arm brace, causing my pain. She swung down at my head but I blocked it with my shield. I had to hold on to. I had to see Addy. I had to help her. She was supposed to live. My shield was knocked off my arm as I blocked another attack. I looked at the evil woman, scared. Before she could strike, Aslan leapt on her and killed her.

I pulled the sword out of y chain mail, and stood up. Everything around me was a blur as I focused on Aslan and the dead witch. She had died.

"It is finished." Aslan spoke. I lowered my weapons.

"Peter!" I heard from behind me. I turned and was engulfed in a large hug from both Susan and Lucy. They saw the witch was dead.

"Where's Edmund?" Susan asked.

"Where's Amity?" Lucy asked. Then my face fell and all blood fell from my body. I sprinted over to where I had last seen Addy.

Sure enough she was there. Edmund was holding her hand and talking to her. As we neared I saw her chest rising and falling erratically.

"Ad, Peter is coming now." I heard Ed whisper to her. I knelt by her side and could hear her laboured breaths. Ed and I were either side of her. Lucy was knelt at her head, and Susan stood above us. I hated to think what pain she must have been in. Lucy poured a drop into her mouth. It was supposed to cure any injury, but it only woke her up. Tears fell from her eyes, as tears fell from mine. Her eyes locked with mine.

"You fought with your head my King." She whispered painfully.

"I thought I told you never to call me that!" I cried but smiled, as did she.