Choose a story!!!

Hey guys so I was wondering if you could comment what story you want me to write consistently? Like do you guys want me to update Royals vs Rebels, or Adopted, or like another story. It would be great if you commented what you want me to write so I'll put the names of the books I have written and published already as well as some plots I have written if you want me to start that story, I'll also put the descriptions under the names.

Royals vs Rebels-
Louis, Zayn, and Calum are the rebels, a group of "outcasts" that never listen but are still kind and loyal. They are also the next group to continue the feud with the royals and try to get them to treat everyone fairly. They learned they were rebels when they got the arrow birthmark. They have always learned that the royals were bad ever since they were born. When they are on a hunt for food they run into the next Royals but they don't know that.

Harry, Liam, and Michael are the royals, a group of "worshiped people" that always do as they are told and are supposedly snobby. They are also the next group to get rid of the Rebels. Ever since they were born they have learned that the rebels were trying to steal the royals treasure and the royals had to get rid of them. They knew that they were all royals because they had the crown birthmark. When the royals decide to go into the woods they run into the next rebels but they don't know that.

--------------------------------------------

Adopted-
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles have been together for as long as they can remember, on their 12th year anniversary they decided to get a child.

Ten years later their child is 17, maybe it's time for them to take on the world....as Louis Styles and Harry Styles child.

What will happen?

Will people believe them?

Will they be accepted?

Ignored?

Bullied?

Or will they end their chance before it even started...

--------------------------------------------

The bad and the popular-
Louis Tomlinson was openly gay and the most popular boy in the school. He always had a sassy remark for everything and a very bubbly personality. Everyone was his friend except one person who everyone calls the "Bad boy." Louis and Harry are mortal enemies and with Harry's bad boy status and Louis sassy attitude Harry always gets easily pissed off.

Harry Styles was known as the schools "Bad boy" he was always late to class, he had tattoos on him, and he always picked on Louis. He was barely friends with anyone and had a little thing for Louis. You see Harry was easily pissed by Louis' sassy attitude but he also loved making the boy annoyed and flustered.

Louis and Harry liked each other but would never say that. While Harry and Louis mostly argued, people at their school would think they were either a couple or they were just shamelessly flirting.
--------------------------------------------

One way-

Hi I'm Lilianna Tomlinson, yes Tomlinson as in Louis Tomlinson.

I'm in a band called One Way, it consists of 4 other girls who are also related to one direction. Oh and, Don't judge the band name Hailey and Harold came up with it.

I am the second youngest unfortunately .-. But I'll give you the names of everyone and who is the oldest (:

1.Nina Jean Horan is the eldest
2.Zena Jazmine Malik is the second oldest
3.Leah Julie Payne is the middle child
4.Lilianna Elizabeth Tomlinson (MEEEEE)
5. Hailey Emme Styles is the youngest

Anyways this is just a story of how we came to be...
--------------------------------------------

My vampire-
Louis Tomlinson was a normal teenage boy. He loved to play footie and participate in school. Louis was sweet, generous, Lovable, and very curious. One day when Louis is on a walk his curiosity gets the best of him, and he goes into the Forbidden Dark Forest where he is met with a pair of emerald green eyes. What makes matters worse is that Louis grows feelings for the boy with enchanting green eyes.

Harry styles wasn't normal to people, he was a vampire. A "Blood-sucking demon from hell" some might say, he lives in the Dark forest with his Sister and Mum. Harry didn't like being categorized as different so he keeps it a secret that he's a vampire. One day when Harry is exploring he spots someone and is met with the marvelous shade of ocean blue. What makes matters worse for Harry is that he is growing feelings for the boy with ocean blue eyes and his secret is getting harder to keep with every second.
--------------------------------------------

«YouTube» -
@Harryisbananas: Awesome video love, maybe we should collab one day :)

@SassyLou: @HarryIsbananas Thanks Daddy! And in what way should we collab? (;

In which a flirty sassy boy, is a BIG fan of another YouTuber named Harry styles and he finally gets noticed by him.

--------------------------------------------

Mute (Malum) -
The one where Calum and Michael used to date, but broke up, causing Michael to be mute.

Or the one

Where Michael is mute and doesn't let anyone in, while Calum has been his secret admirer ever since he laid eyes on Michael.

--------------------------------------------

The YouTuber-
Harry is a world wide famous Youtuber known as SimplyHaz or SimplyHarry, he loves all his fans equally and loves to meet them. He was best friends with ThePayno or Liam Payne and SexyMalik or Zayn Malik . One day when Harry uploaded a video collab he saw a comment that was different from the others.

Louis Tomlinson was the typical fanboy. He was always obsessing over the new boy bands and cute boys, yes he was gay. Louis was friends with Niall Horan a Hyper, happy and funny guy. Louis was always on the Internet checking what's in and out for trends. When Louis was on YouTube he found a boy that made funny videos. He was the 3rd subscriber of SimplyHarry. When Louis got a comment back from Harry he freaks out. What started as a friendly thank you evolved into something more over time.
--------------------------------------------

LAST ONE!!!!

--------------------------------------------

Powers-
Boo: I'm so sorry.

[This number has been disconnected.]

Boo: Please respond.

[This number has been disconnected.]

Boo: I miss you.

[This number has been disconnected.]

Boo: I-I love you.

[This number has been disconnected.]

Boo: Please help me...-

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hello?"

"......."

"Hello??"

"H-Harry..." Louis cried out into the phone, curling into a tight ball.

"Louis?" He whispered softly into the phone.

--------------------------------------------

Ok so must of these already have a prologue or a part one written so just comment if you want me to write the story. The story with the most comments on it will be the only I will write most often. The other stories I may write only once a week or even longer! Have a good day bye lovelies!!❤️❤️