Haters

It's been a few weeks and everything is going good between me and Shawn. He has a show tonight in Orlando then tomorrow we're taking a plane to New York City for his appearance on the Today Show.

"Jasmine?" Shawn called out once he walked into our hotel room. "Can you do me a huge favor?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"I need you to look presentable tonight at the concert." He says and I'm a little taken back by his comment. "Do I not always look presentable?" I asked confused on why he was being rude.

"Baby don't take this the wrong way." He said in a soft tone walking closer. "There is no other way I can take it!" I said getting irritated. Shawn walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried my best to get put of his grip but he wouldn't let me move.

"Come on baby you know you always look so damn sexy." He whispers in my ear then places a kiss on my neck. "Not according to you." I say and pry Shawn off of me.

"Come on!" He groans. "You can't be mad about what I said!" He plops down on the bed that's centered in the middle of the room.

"But I am mad." I say taking a seat in the corner away from Shawn.

"Number one, you're too damn adorable." Shawn says laughing. "And two, I'm asking if you can maybe wear a dress and put on some make up..."

I'm not the type of girl who wears makeup on the normal and Shawn always told me that he preferred me without makeup.

"Why?" I ask with attitude.

"Stop!" He yelled frustrated. "Just stop questioning me and just do it." He says in a calm voice.

"Okay." I whispered and stood up. I grabbed my phone and my Louis Vuitton bag Shawn had recently brought me.

Shawn may make a lot of mistakes but he always took care of me.

"Where are you going?" He asked confused. "Out." I simply replied. "Do you need money?" He asked knowing I just wanted to be away from him right now. "No but if I need anymore money I'll just use one of your many debit cards."

"Oh okay.." He said picking up his phone not paying me anymore attention.

I walked out the room and walked to the nearest shopping outlet.

Going into all these expensive stores I was tempted to max out at least one of Shawn's debit cards. Maybe I should max out all his debt and credit cards.

I laughed at my stupid thoughts knowing Shawn would literally kill me.

I looked through a fee items and found a beautiful black and blue dress. I took the dress that was exactly in my size and went to try it on. I took pictures of me in the dress and decided I liked it.

I walked out the changing room and paid for the dress. I then went into one of the shoe stores and brought a pair of black heals after that I went into Sephora to buy very few makeup products.

After my mini shopping spree I decided to walk back to the hotel. Once I got back to the hotel I noticed a fairly large group of teenage girls standing in front of the hotel.

"Oh my god it's Shawn's girlfriend Jasmine!!!" One of the girls exclaimed. I turned to the group of girls and smiled. They all ran over to me except for one. "Can we take some pictures and videos?!" One girl asked and I agreed. We were all joking and laughing until the one girl who stayed behind spoke up.

"How are you guys going to stand there joking and laughing with her when you all were talking shit about her not even ten minutes ago?!" She said furiously. She was a short blond haired girl with blue eyes. She has to be around eleven years old, she still had a baby face but she dressed like she was grown.

"Who was talking about her Eva?" One girl spoke up with a look telling the girl whose name was Eva to shut up.

"All of you guys." She said rolling her eyes. I just stood there staying quiet until they started yelling at each other. There was no point of me being here.

"Umm... I have to go back up to the room." I said starting to walk toward the hotel but I was stopped by Eva.

"Where do you think you're going?? I'm not done here." She said with a lot of attitude. "I need to go back upstairs to Shawn he's waiting for me." I said ready to continue walking.

"We all know you're only with him for his money. You don't even love him!" She randomly blurted. I wasn't going to continue to stand there anymore and allow her to continue to insult me like she has been doing this entire time.

"Listen you little brat. I don't know who you are but I'm not going to sit here and be insulted by an eleven year old." I say and she steps up to me.

Why is she trying to step up? She's eleven there isn't much she can do.

"So what if I am eleven. At least I'm not a gold digging hoe like you are." She said pushing me back. "I bet you used Shawn's money to buy all that expensive stuff." She said using enough strength to knock me down.

I left my shopping bags on the floor and stood up. There is no way in hell that I'm allowing some little kid to push me around. I pushed her back and she swung hitting me right in the nose.

I punched her back and she latched onto my hair. She tried to drag but I got one lucky punch hitting her in the eye. She let go of my hair and stumbled back. I took my chance I punch her in the back multiple times until I was pulled off.

I heard the girls high pitch screams, one girl was hyperventilating only meaning one thing... Shawn was the one pulling me off of this bitch.

He placed me on the ground and I picked up my shopping bags and speed walked into the hotel while Shawn made sure Eva was okay and talked to the girls.

A few minutes later Shawn comes storming in the room.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Are you fucking stupid?" He yells and I start crying.

"I didn't even start anything! I tried leaving but she-" my uncontrollable sobs stopped me from finishing my sentence.

I took a breath and looked up at Shawn. "Why is this situation my fault when I didn't do anything wrong?!" I yelled at Shawn. "Why can't you just hold me and tell me you're here for me?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

He took a seat next to me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him. I cried into his chest while he whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

"I know this wasn't your fault. The other girls told me what happened I guess I want expecting you to stoop down to that little girls level." He sighed before kissing my forehead.

"I didn't expect to ever get into a fight with an eleven year old myself." I laughed at how ridiculous it was. I'm an eighteen year old fighting an eleven year old... that's pretty low. But in my defense that little girl had a mouth and was asking to get hit.