How do you feel about kids?

Does anyone need a single ticket to Shawn's show at Mohegan Sun (8/19) in a few days? (I'm not sure how many days right now) I brought an extra ticket for me and my old friend but we're not friends anymore and I have this extra ticket. If you live in CT or anywhere near CT and you're able to go please dm or something or comment on this telling me you would like the ticket. I'm at the point where I'll literally give the ticket away for free. They're not floor seats but my mom has been to this venue for concerts before and she says the seats are decent. I'm charging like $35 but like I said I'm desperate and I'll possibly give you the ticket for free. If you know anyone who needs a ticket to that show please tell them to contact me. Plus you'll gain another friend if you get the ticket 😊. (Lol I doubt anyone wants to befriend me I'm lame asf) anyways here's your update ☺💗

*A few Months later*

"Hey..." I said walking into the room to see Shawn sitting up in the bed paying bills.

"Hey." He said not bothering to look at me.

"You're busy I'll come back later." I said and Shawn stopped me. "No it's fine. What do you need?" He asked closing his laptop to look at me. "It's not important I promise." I smile before walking out the room.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed the pack of oreos. I poured a glass of milk before going down to the basement to watch a movie on Netflix.

A few minutes into 'Naomi And Elys No Kiss List' Shawn came downstairs.

Shawn sat on the giant bean bag chair next to me and wrapped his arm around me. He kept distracting me from the movie by poking me or randomly kissing my cheek. I paused the movie to look at him.

"How do you feel about kids?" I asked and he looked at me confused. "Well I want kids just you know a little later on in life. Maybe after me and Andrew finish planning the next tour and sometime after tour so things aren't as hectic. You know?" He says and I look down at the ground then back at him.

"How many kids do you want in the future?" I asked and he just shrugged. "Why?" He asked and I let out a breath I was holding in.

"What if I said I was pregnant?" I asked and Shawn's mouth flew open.

Was he happy about it? He sure as hell looks shocked and confused but is he happy about this?

"Are you serious?" He asked and I nodded. "Oh my god baby! I'm so excited. I don't even know what to say!" He says wrapping his large arms around me pulling me closer to him.

"I love you and our future children so much." Shawn says kissing my cheek.

"I'm sorry if I ruined your tour this was unexpected." I said looking up at him.

"Honestly it's not a huge problem. I can start tour as soon as possible and cut it short if I have to. This tour will be two months tops. I need to be here with you during this." Shawn says and I smile at how caring he is.