Chapter 2

A good friend of mine gave me this picture of kenzie, and I looked at all sorts of models but couldn't find anything, so here is Kenzie! Also remember to vote, comment, share, and be awesome, and as always, keep reading my friends!

The radio was on the news channel, booming about news of the purge. "Ladies and gentlemen the purge commences in 1 hour, good luck." They said. It was midnight, everyone would be awake, especially for this.

The scene changed to a couple standing in what appeared to be a living room. A blonde man widened his eyes as he heard a sudden alarm blaring through the streets, holding a rifle in his hands, ammo stuffed in his pockets.

"Love! It's starting, get the dog and hide!" He yelled, hearing gunshots in the distance. He rushed to the door, opening it.

He jumped off his porch and frantically making his way to the roof of the house. He would try to camp there and shoot oncoming enemies. But, Suddenly, with no warning, he felt pain in his abdomen. A gunshot was heard.

The man felt a warm, sticky, liquid travel down him. "Damn it!" He hissed. "Love! Argh!" He shouted, falling to the ground. He coughed up blood.

It was silent for a few moments, except for the screams, gunshots, and the sound of Windows breaking.

A young woman ran towards him, tears streaming down her face. The dog appeared to be sad to. She started crying heavily, kneeling down and pressing her face to his chest.

The young man wrapped his arms around her, trying to smile. He gave her a true love kiss.
The woman returned the kiss, choking back the sobs.

"I love you Caz."

"Love you too Kenzie-poo."
-end of dream-

Caz awoke, sweat all over him. He felt tears stained to his face, and noticed he was alive. His head turned to see Kenzie sleeping soundly beside him. He smiled, and cuddled against her. "I won't let anything happen. I promise..." He whispered quietly to her.

"It was only a dream."

"At least for now anyways."
He added silently.

Sorry for the extremely short chapter, but hey! At least it's something, don't forget to share, comment, and vote for more!