Chapter 5

WARNING, PICTURE OF ABOVE MAY RUIN YOUR CHILDHOOD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED SO DON'T BE BITCHING TO ME LATER!MKAY, ON WITH TEH STOREHHHHHH!

3 days to purge

He went down the stairs of his house, checking all doors and windows.
Caz was checking up on the security systems in the house, it was around 6:00 PM and he had nothing to do. He pulled out his phone, plugging his ear buds in and putting them in his ears. His pointer finger tapped the play button and music started playing.

He put his phone back in his pocket and started to get back to work. He started humming to the melody.

The song had ended and he put his phone back up along with the ear buds. He finished checking up on security systems, and headed to the kitchen to fix supper.

He hunted through the fridge, grabbing green onions, cheese, and regular onions. His hands reached for a couple of potatoes and he set them on the counter.

"Baked 'taters for dinner Kenzie! You better like it cause I'm to lazy to fix anything Else!" He yelled, washing the potatoes thoroughly before puncturing them with a fork. He set them on a baking tray, and plopped it in the oven. He set the heat, and went back to preparing the vegetables.

"Potatoes? Oh my, you didn't tell me that. Let's invite the queen of England, while we're at it let's make some Tea! " A voice replied back sarcastically. He rolled his eyes, and put the onions, green onions, and the cheese back in the fridge.

"Quit being so Sarcastic. " Caz muttered under his breath.

"No thank you." Kenzie abruptly appeared behind him.

Caz whirled around. " God damn it you scared the sh-" His mouth was suddenly covered by her hand.

"Ah ah ah, language lizard boy." (A/N OML you had better appreciate that reference)

"Oh, so your aloud to scream cuss words out at the top of your lungs yet, I can't say them at room volume?" Caz threw up his hands, exaggerating the situation.

"Correct Mr. Reptile." Kenzie smiled.

"Sometimes I think you try to do this just to piss me off."

"Your right, I do try. Thanks for acknowledging it!" She joked.

"Oooo girl, one more step and I'm throwing you outside so the dog doesn't feel alone." Caz had a wide smirk on his face.

"You know you won't." She laughed, lightly shoving him.

"Damn you for outsmarting me."

"Shut it Reptile boy."

"Quit calling me that." He pouted.

Unknowns POV

Forgive me, but I wish not to introduce myself as it would ruin the plot of the story. I wanted to get that out of the way.

We wouldn't want that? Would We? Well, anyways let's continue on with the story, breaking the 4th wall takes a lot out of you. Also, I kind of want those baked potatoes now, damn it.

I watched from afar, casually laying against a street lamp. I pretended to wait for a ride but in reality I was stalking them. Particularly Caz. Why Caz? Well, let's just say that guy had gotten me demoted to a low paying job.

I hate him, he ruined everything. Cliche as it sounds I want some revenge served colder than ice and crueler than Satan himself. Yeah Yeah it's harsh, but he left me nearly homeless.

I hold the camo knife in my hands, and picture the bloody future it will cause. I smile, lightly tracing the sharp end of the blade with my finger, careful not to cut myself. I'm demonic, I know. But at least I admit to it.

I turn my back on his house, and start walking. Time to head back to my house and hit the hay. I hadn't brought a car so I couldn't be tracked as easily, plus I wanted a little exercise.

After all, the hunter can become Hunted, so you need to be able to run.