Chapter 3

** Hello my dears! Heres another chapter of TGWR. I hope that you guys vote for my story! It really gives me motovation write more chapters and that you guys like my book. Anyways... READ ON

Grace :)

Doctor's POV

"... as the French say, allons-y!" she ran off and out the doors of the TARDIS. It was the second time she made me speechless, gosh allons-y, haven't said that in ages. Just hearing that word had brought back so many memories of my former self. It made me so sad, it brought back Rose, Martha, and Donna, I couldn't believe that it actually brought back Jack. I just stood there for a bit taking it all in.

"Doctor... are you--" I heard Jules say and then a scream that could only be hers, I ran out of the TARDIS and looked around for the thing that had taken Jules. I closed the doors incase that whoever owned this ship wanted the TARDIS. As soon as I closed it something grabbed me and then there was blackness.

JULE'S POV

I had a throbbing headache. I opened my eyes slowly, around me was a room. It was from what I guessed a control room there was a window looking out into deep space. There were controls all around the room and a chair in the center. It was faced away from me and from what I could tell, somebody was in it. He better not have a cat. "Look, if you are going to turn around and say something dramatic, just save it. I have seen way too many movies it's just old now. And you better not have a cat!" that did not help my headache. "You are compatable. You will be upgraded. You will lead in the taking of Earth."

"No, what are you doing! I don't understand! Wheres the Doctor!?" I screamed. "Do not be afraid, we will remove all emotion." Another one of them grabbed me and started pushing me into this contraption with a head like theirs split in half and a suit of their armour waiting for something to go into it. They pushed me over to it and then hooked me up. I started feeling a great amount of pain. I began groaning. "LET HER GO!!! DO NOT DO THIS TO HER! SHES ONLY 16! JULES JUST KEEP FIGHTING I BELIEVE IN YOU! JUST PLEASE HANG ON!" He was on the brink of tears. I tried fighting it but it was too hard. I slowly felt all of my emotion drip away as I became one of those cold metal men. I didn't want to become one of them. I screamed a blood-curdling scream the pain was too great. "Phase one of conversion is at 67%" One of them said before pressing another button that made the pain worse.

The pain was blinding, the Doctor was screaming at me to just hold on that he could fix this, my faith in him was fading, however I didn't have much of that left in me. I was no longer scared there was no emotion left in me. The light began to fade and I could feel the darkness coming, I almost welcomed it.

I managed to say one last thing before I was swept into darkness "I'll see you on the other side." I closed my eyes and was swept into darkness. I heard one last thing before I was completely gone. "Conversion completed."

Doctor's POV

I had done it again, killed an innocent girl that didn't need to be killed. What I had done was worse than death, she was a cyberman, emotionless and cold. "JULES I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME BECAUSE I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING. JUST HOLD ON I'M GOING TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE." I got my sonic out and pointed it at a cyberman turning on the app that caused the cyberman's emotional inhibitors. I ran over the the contraption and got Jules out and scanned her. She was strong and still holding on just the tiniest bit. I had to hurry. I ran over to the controls and activated the selfdestruct but before locating the TARDIS.

"10 seconds until self destruct." I ran into the TARDIS flew it away from the ship. I then ran down the halls to the med bay. I set Jules down onto a bed and began reversing the conversion. Thank god that I had gotten the medicine for that the last time I was at the Rings of Akatan. After a bit the conversion was reversed and all she needed was a good rest. I picked her up and took her to her newly made room. I walked inside and it was beautiful.

One of the walls was covered in a bookshelf along with a selection of movies and tv shows. Another wall had a window that showed anything you wanted it to show. There was a tv that came out of the ceiling that came to rest at the foot of the bed. The bed was perfect, from what he knew of Jules it completely fitted her. Near the bookshelf was a sitting area with what looked like some really comfy chairs. As usual, there was a bathroom that included a personal hot tub. Next to that was a walk in closet with all of the clothes and jewelry she desired. The walls were a deep blue with stars painted on it that actually gave off light. The room was dimly lit so you could see but it was not too bright. The ceiling was deep-space, you could clearly see galaxies and everything else that you could want to see in space it was the most beautiful room I had ever seen.

I set her down on the bed and tucked her in, and left the room to go into the console and began to work on sexy, but not before telling her how beautiful the room was. Finally after being alone for a while I actually felt whole like Jules was my missing link. I was happy.

** REMEMBER TO VOTE!! COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!

GRACE :)