Epilogue

**Hey guys! So this is the last chapter. I was originally gonna continue it but I didnt want to stretch it out. I just wanted to thank every single one of you that has stuck with me throughout this time. I will maybe make a sequal but im not sure. Once again thanks.

Love you all.

GRACE’s POV

Here we were again on that corner where my life changed completely 6 months ago, but for my world only a matter of minutes. Jules, and the Doctor were standing together leaning against the TARDIS. Jules had been back for a few weeks. The Doctor had taken us on a few trips as a way to say thank you. The things we did and what we saw would stay with me forever as the most beautiful things I had ever seen. Over these past months, I had turned 20 but not for my world. I also had decided that I was going to leave with Sam and Dean. Dean and I were leaning against the side of his baby and Clara and Sam right beside us.

“So you know what to do if you ever need help?” The Doctor asked for the 20th time. “Yes. Just click your heals together and think the TARDIS is where I want to be. Just like Dorthy.” Dean said sarcastically. “Ha-ha so funny” Jules replied. We all chuckled a bit, but it was short lived. None of us had wanted this to end but we all knew that we had to go back to our normal lives. Sam and Clara had it the worst probably. They had to say good-bye for possibly forever. But time had to move on.

“As much as I hate saying this, we should probably get back to the bunker, Kevin is probably wondering where we are. Been a couple weeks since we’ve seen them. Don’t want to worry them.” Dean said sadly. Sam looked over to Clara. They shared one last kiss and a long hug. Clara had a few tears slipping down her face but she smiled and went over to join the others. With that, Dean went over to the driver side and sat down with Sam in the front next to him and me in the back. The engines roared to life and we pulled away down that very road.

A tear found its way down my face. Quickly I wiped it away before anybody could see. I wanted more than anything to look back and see the TARDIS disappear but that would only make it worse. Dean looked at me through the rear view mirror giving me a reassuring look. I couldn’t take it anymore so I let myself look back. Just in time to see the TARDIS one last time. To see the box I had dreamed of for so many years disappear.

JULES POV

We walked back into the TARDIS after they pulled away. I had an arm around Clara making sure she was okay. The Doctor set the TARDIS in motion. Looking on the monitor at the Impala pulling away a look of remorse on his face. I got up and went over putting my hand on his cheek. He looked at me with a single tear on his face. I wiped it away with my thumb and then leaned into kiss him. The TARDIS then landed and our next adventure waited outside those doors. So why wait? We ran out of the doors.

*5 Months Later*

The Doctor and I sat together on the TARDIS floor between the doors looking out at the stars. My head was leaning on his shoulder and his head on top of mine. “What do you think ever happened to the Shadow?” I asked turning to look at me. “He won’t bother us anymore.” He replied not looking at me. “What did you do?” I asked worried. “While I was looking for you, he happened to be on one of the ships that we took down. Basically, I tied him down and left him to let the self-destruct do the rest." He said with some guilt in his voice. “Well, I have to say that he had it coming.” Relief flashed in the Doctors emerald green eyes. “Now that is why I love you Jules.” And with that he planted a kiss on my forehead. Next thing I knew he was behind me standing up. Offering his hand to help me up. So I took it, he pulled me up and soon our noses were an inch apart. Before I could move in, he stepped back and pulled a velvet box out of his pocket and went down onto one knee.

I gasped tears filling my eyes. “Jules, or Ky if you prefer, I have loved you since we first laid eyes on each other all those years ago on Gallifrey. There has not been a single second that I haven’t stopped loving you and there never will be one. You are my everything and the only person I live for, now of course your thinking well good job Doc, you forgot that we already are married, but the way I see it, that was then, and this is now. We no longer have to follow the high counsels rules, so we should be married under no rules. So, Kynia—“ before he could finish I burst out “yes yes yes and that answer will never ever change”

What else could I want in life?

THE END.

Thanks again. Keep looking at my profile for a sequal.