Chapter 9

** So since my life isn't as crazy anymore... I'm gonna start updating a lot like maybe 1 or 2 times a week... I would really appriciate it if you guys would give me a review and maybe even sugestions. I WILL NOT REWRITE EPISODES. Anyways, remember to vote, comment and follow. READ ON!

PS Sorry this is such a short chapter... Its kind of a filler, I couldn't do much with Jules(Ky) blind... The next chapter will be longer I promise. 

Grace :)

    “Jules! Jules are you okay?” I dashed over to her and checked her over for any injuries. She was alright. I sighed with relief. Now I needed to figure out what was wrong with her eyes. “Okay Jules, I’m gonna just scan you with the TARDIS to see what they injected you with. “Okay. Doctor will I be able to see again?” Jules asked her voice shaking a bit. I walked up to her and sat down next to her. I put my arm around her and kissed her on the forehead. “Jules I will turn the universe upside down if I have to to find a cure.” I whispered into her ear. The scan was complete. I walked up and saw that there was a cure, and I just happened to have it on the TARDIS. “Doctor is there good news?” I asked. I chuckled and walked over to pick her up bridal style and began walking to the med bay. “Doctor! Tell me!” Jules Squealed. “I found something to fix up your vision. So, I’m taking you to the med bay and were gonna fix you up and then go somewhere exciting.” I said.

    We reached the med bay and I set Jules down on the bed. “Okay so what are you gonna do to me?” Jules asked. “So luckily, they only injected you with a basic blinding serum. It was meant to wear off when you are injected with pennsylvan. . you. So, I’m gonna inject you with this and then you’re gonna sleep and when you wake up it will all be behind you.” I said. A few minutes later I injected her and I was carrying her back to her room.

JULES POV

    “Doctor, what if I have nightmares and I still can’t see?” I asked getting worried. “Well, Jules I will not leave your side, I promise. If you have a bad dream then I will be right here to comfort you.” The Doctor said. This made me feel better. I felt the covers come on top of me and the Doctor moving so that he was laying next to me. I snuggled up next to him and I fell asleep to the Doctors two hearts beating.

DOCTOR’s POV

    Jules’s breathing slowed down after  a minute or so and I knew she was asleep. I pulled the fob watch out of my pocket and turned it around in my hand. My love was inside this tiny watch. I sighed. I tried to open it and all it did was whisper to me “Not now. Now now.” it brought sadness to me. I just wanted Ky to be back in my life.

    My eyes began to get droopy. And soon enough I was in dreamland with Ky by my side.

**So? What do you guys think? Remember to vote comment and follow. Love you all.

Grace :)