Chapter 13

**Hello all!! Its me finally with an extra special super long and plot twisty update at 12 in the morning! Now I have to say, this chapter is by far my favorite because of everything that happens. I hope that you all feel the same. Once again, I love you all to death. Please remember to Follow, vote, and comment. 

Grace:)

    Clara and I exchanged looks and then began running towards the door. I sonic-ed it open and we dashed into the spaceships halls. We came to a crossroads a few seconds later, we both went silent. All that could be heard were our breaths. Then I heard it. I heard the sound of those wretched monsters. It was coming from somewhere to the left. “This way” I said and began running down that hallway. I took my sonic and began scanning for Jules’ DNA. I got a blip of her DNA from behind a door. The sign on it said holding cells.  “Geronimo” I said.

    We opened the door slowly. “Hello?” A voice said from behind a metal door. We walked over and opened the door. My hopes were dashed when we found that it was not Jules. It was a man of about 30 or so, he had long brown hair and was extremely tall. “Hi there” Clara said taking over knowing that I may begin to lose hope. “Have you seen the Daleks bring in a girl I’d say it was around 30 minutes ago, her names Jules.” I asked. “Yeah, they brought her in for about 10 minutes, we began talking a bit, nice kid.” He replied. “Alright come with us then. Whats your name?” I asked walking towards the door. “Sam, Sam Winchester.”

*THERE’S THE CROSS OVER TYPE THINGY I WAS TALKING ABOUT*

    “Nice name. So how did you get here?” Clara said? “Well, me and my brother were working a job in Ohio. I went out and next thing I know, I wake up and am in that very cell. The one thing I’m worried about is my brother” Sam said. I pulled out my sonic and scanned him” I’ve got your DNA so if you want me to, I can scan for him?” I said. “Woah Woah Woah, what the hell is that?” Clara chuckled “Its called a sonic screwdriver, basically it is a jacked up screwdriver that can do practically anything.” Clara said “Any more questions?” It was silent for a minute then Sam shook his head “Go ahead then, scan for him.” I scanned the area and found no trace of similar genes, I told Sam and we began walking again.

    “So Sam, what exactly do you do for a living?” I asked after a few minutes of awkward silence. “Well, this is gonna sound strange, but I bet that you have seen weirder considering you have that screwdriver. We hunt monsters, demons, and ghosts. Our mother was killed when we were little and my dad went all vigilante on the demon and died trying to find it, we were raised as “hunters” and will be for the rest of our life. We were following up on some strange abductions and I guess these… Daleks… are the source of them.” Sam said. “Wow, I’m so sorry that horrible. You know me and the Doctor here actually do that also, except on a much bigger scale. By the way I’m Clara.” I could tell that Clara liked Sam, and that actually made me happy. Sam and Clara began talking about their experiences together, they were having a blast from the looks of it. I on the other hand was not happy at all, I just wanted to have Jules back in my arms.

    After a lot of walking my sonic finally detected Jules’ DNA. It was just down the hall to the left. I guessed it was the bridge of the ship or something. I told Sam and Clara to shut up and be quite. Immediately they shut up. We came to the door and I opened it and ran in pointing my sonic everywhere. Sam had his gun out and was pointing it at one of them. Clara was armed with one of my old sonics back from when I was in my tenth form.