chess and checkers club?

I got up with rafi he said that I'm coming to work with him so we both got ready and went to his office I sat in his chair while he put his briefcase on the table. I picked up his name tag and looked at it. It said ada Rafael barba. In gold letters I put it back and saw him working on paper work at the table across from his desk. His assistant came in and said "Mr barba detectives have came to see you" she said. I never liked her she always tried to flirt with barba and that was not ok I looked at her and she gave me a dirty look "send them in" rafi said not looking up from his paper she closed the door and rafi looked at me and smiled "what" i asked confused he said "don't act like you don't know I know you don't like her I saw the dirty looks you guys exchanged." I blushed and looked down. There was a knock on the door both Rollins and carisi came in and saw me and they both smiled and hugged me "Benson said you can come back to work this week" Rollins said I smiled at her. "We have a problem" carisi said looking at rafi "and that problem is..." rafi asked "guess who's back" rollins said "the chess and checkers club" she added. "The chess and checkers club i thought we stopped them" I asked "well we didn't" carisi said I sighed that case was a tough case. The chess and checkers club has been there for a while I was a victim. Rafi looked at me and said "Nikki why don't you go home for a while" I looked at him and sighed while nodding my head I put my coat on and grabbed my purse and went up to rafi I gave him a kiss and walked out the door and went to my apartment I got in the elevator and clicked the 9 floor button me and rafi have a penthouse so we live on the top the elevator stopped on floor 5 to pick up someone and I saw this man he looked familiar but a stranger he looked at me and smiled "ahh Nikki long time no see. How are you" he said I hated him he said, "you know I haven't finished with you" the elevator reached floor 9 I rushed out of the there and he followed me I showed my badge and said "step away" he kept inching toward me I took out my gun "STEP AWAY" I yelled he put his hands up and backed away and said "you will pay" and went back to the elevator I sighed and put the gun back in my holster I open the door and closed it behind me and put my purse down and took my coat off and sat on the couch and just stared into space I needed a nap so I went into the room and layed down and eventually fell asleep.