next chapter (aka operation save carisi and barba)

My phone rang and I picked it up I had to go to a scene I got up and got dressed I grabbed my gun and badge and walked out of my apartment I picked up Benson on my way to the scene. We both got to the scene and fin came up to us "sorry for the late call luit. And Capt." I looked at Benson and said " no no fin it's fine... What do we got" fin , me and Benson walked into The house and We saw the victim I walked up to her and said "hi I'm captain barba and this is luit. Benson... You called 911 because your were sexual assulted...Can you tell us what he looked like his height..." She took a deep breath in and said "he he was average height and he had a black ski mask... But I already know who it was... It was ___________" I forgot the suspects name (😰😰😰)

I think the suspects name is ____ Wilson

"So Wilson has been in prison for 3 years for ignoring the restriction order that was given to him" fin said as I walk into the station "OK well how are the security cameras going" I say as I'm passing carisi desk.. "nothing so far" I nodded my head and walked into my office I put my stuff down and looked at a sticky note that was on my desk it said captain barba.... You go any farther with your team trying to arrest me I will end you  I took a deep breath and put the sticky note in my purse I look at all the paper I have I walked out of my office and said "carisi , benson let's go take a ride to go a visit this officer who clearly arrested Wilson..."

We were talking to the officer when I felt dizzy carisi stopped talking "you OK Capt." "Uh yeah..... I just need some air" I walked outside.... I walked through the woods I heard footsteps "carisi" I said as a turned around I was faced with a gun "make a noise and I'll shoot you right here" I nodded my head and he grabbed me and took me to some wearhouse I saw the victim tied to a pole he grabbed my gun and threw it across the room "stay here" he said

*Carisi pov"

Nikki walked out of the house and She hasn't returned I walked out and saw her no where Liv came out and said "problem carisi" I nodded and said "yeah Nikki is no where to be seen" Liv became worried we went through the woods to see if we can find him. I called the swat team and said "this is detective carisi I'll would like to conclude this is a kidnapping the suspect is armed and victim and a cop is inside"  me and Liv heard a scream and a call for help following by a 'he's got a gun' We rushed to a wearhouse and We entered I made the first move in I saw the victim and Nikki .... Nikki shook her head and mouthed 'no' I turned around to be face to a gun I said "you don't want to do this"

*Nikki pov*

"You don't have to do this" carisi said I had to save carisi I moved toward them .. Wilson said "stop" I continued toward them "I said stop" he said as he put the gun to my stomach I imched forward and he shot me in the stomach "BARBA!!" carisi yelled I fell on the floor in pain clutching my stomach he put the gun back on carisi head I heard a shot And i saw blood all over carisi face but the suspect on the floor dead carisi was shocked for mintue Then he came to me and turned me to my back and pressed hard on my stomach ..... Benson took out a walkey talky and said "10 13 10 13 OFFICER DOWN WE NEED A BUS" An ambulance Came a couple minutes later and took me to the hospital but I passed out to see what they did to me

Heyyyyyyyyy guys that episode was amazing I'll update soon 😘😘