a video game gone wrong

We found out that renia a girl who is lauching a video game is getting threats we are keeping a eye out for her when she lauches the game carisi was with security watching the security cameras while me and the rest of the squad was with me in the room she lauches the game I saw a laser pointed at her face I said to carisi through the the walkytalky "do you got eyes for the laser pointer" he said no I saw the people pointing the laser pointer I said in the walky talky "false alarm Rollins fin and Benson get the people out" they nodded there head and rounded them up then the lights went off it was a setup I ran to the stage and called for renia she was not there i said to carisi "you got eyes on her" he said "yes she with a security guard wait a minute hes attacking her meet me at the south exit" I started running to the south exit I saw carisi tackle the guy and pick him up he put handcuffs on the guy I said "where is she where is renia" he told is that he just put her in a van that's it I went back to the station with eveyone else and carisi got a lead about the van we arrived with csu and we entered the building she was not there we left and we were back at the station when the guys started live streaming what was going on we tracked the adress and we left I was knocking on the door and a old lady answered she said that she lives alone with her son that playes video games Rollins was telling the lady about what her son was doing we went to the basement and I saw a camera and i sighed and said to fin "were are they...... There one step ahead of us" fin nodded his head we went back to the station and we tried to hack where there were Benson got a phone call she hanged up and told us that renia called we rushed to where she was I told Benson and fin that someone was watching us fin pointed to the building across the street me carisi and Amanda went and went up to the roof I heard gun shots I got down I saw carisi telling us to go I looked over and i saw that some guy put a gun to carisi head and Rollins got caught too it was up to me to save carisi andRollins. Rollins told the guy to put the gun down and he told her to shut up I walked up to him with my gun pointed at him I said "you heard what she said put the gun down" he kept the gun on carisi I said "if you don't put the gun down I'll blow your brains out" he slightly put the gun down "I'm gonna say it again PUT THE GUN DOWN" I yelled he said "ok ok" he kneeled down and put the gun down then he raised it again he shot at me and I ducked I heard more gunshots and I saw the guy dead on the floor i turned around and I saw fin he smirked and said "game over" carisi came over and said "you okay capt." I nodded my head and said "yeah im fine thanks sonny" he smiled nodding saying "no problem" we went back to the station and fin came in the room and put his badge and gun on my desk he said "iab said that I'm on desk duty for a couple days" I picked up his badge and gun and gave it back to him saying "that was a good shoot fin he almost killed me im not taking your badge or gun" fin smiled and he hugged me and I hugged back.

Case closed