I have no idea what to call this chapter

So my dad chief dodds said that I did not need the captian exam so now I am now captian dodds I have my own office and everything. We put an amber alert for liam we have a house adresses for Collin clifford so me carisi and fin are on our way. we pull up to the house and both carisi and fin do an area check they come back and carisi says "what's are next move captian" I thought for a minute and said "lets go inside" we approched the house I knocked on the door and said "NYPD WE HAVE A WARRENT" no one answered so I knocked again still no one answered so I pulled out my gun so did carisi and fin and I kicked the door down and we put our guns up and searched the house we looked everywhere I went into the bedroom and looked I heard crying in the closet I opened the closet and saw a little girl she looked at me and then turned away with tears streaming down her face I kneeled down on the floor and said "hi sweetie my name is captain dodds I am a police officer i am here to help you can I pick you up" she looked at me and nodded while lifting her hands up I picked her up and started singing to her carisi came in "hey cap. I don't think anyone is..... Oh God" he said and then saw the little girl in my hands his eyes widened I mouthed to him call an ambulance he nodded and went to get an ambulance I walked out of the room with her outside the ambulance came within two mintues I put the little girl on the gurney and they took her away I walked back to carisi and fin and sighed "well we didn't find liam but we found another victim" both carisi and fin nodded and we got in the car and went back to the station I looked up on the computer for any missing girls in new York and I found one. "Benson, Rollins" they came to my office and I said "I found a girl when me carisi and fin went to Collins house and so I checked for any missing girls in new York I found one and her name is Emily she's only five years old and she went missing a month ago I want you two to go the hospital and talk to her see if we can get any information to catch Collin and get liam back I'm gonna call the parents and tell them we found their daughter" they nodded and went to the hospital I called the parents and they were relieved that we found Emily and that their on there way to the hospital. I sat in my chair and sighed this is gonna be a loooooooong case more victims are gonna keep popping up until we find liam.

Ps happy fourth of july everybody😘😘😘😘😍