Ch.1

Your POV

I plugged my headphones into my phone, selecting a playlist my co-worker made.
Unfortunatley, they weren't here and that was because I worked the night shift. The late night shift. It wasn't too bad, I mean I had maybe 2 customers in the start of my shift then nothing really. Just had to watch the place and clean a little here and there.
I looked down from my phone and adjusted my uniform.
Ah yes, my work uniform.
A white button up that went 3/4 up my arm and a black skirt, fluffed with white petticoat, followed by black shoes. It was nothing too girly but I didn't mind, no one was seeing me anyways.

I gasped to myself and smiled. One of my favourite song was echoing in my ears, and I began to softly sing along.
"Hurly burly party~"
I began singing more until I saw a figure walking in.
Dang.....he's cute
There was no denying it. He was covered in tattoos and a few peircings that suited him in his own way. And I liked it.
He sat down with his eyes covered by sunglasses.
"Black Coffee." That was all he said.
"Ok so that's gonna be-"
He gestured his finger cutting me off. With his other hand, he lowered his sunglasses, revealing to me black and red eyes.
Instead of stepping back I leaned foward, smiled and said "The price doesn't change you know!"
He sighed and lightly smiled "I usually get a free coffee from that."
Smiling, I turned to get his coffee ready. As I served it to him I said, "So I know you won't want any but I have to ask, do you want cream or sugar?"
He simply shook his head.
"How you know so much about ghouls...(y/n)?" He asked after reading your nametag.
"Well Mister, I-"
"Uta." He said with light laugh.
"Well Uta, my older sister and brother know alot becau-" A slam of the door interrupted me.
Looking at the door, I saw my twin older siblings themselves.
"Heh.... Speak of the devil..." I muttered.
"(Y/n)! Betcha weren't expecting us!~" My sister, Yuzei called.
"So we came to give you company... Eh? Who's that?" My brother, Yuse said looking at Uta.
Taking a seat on the barstools on the opposite side of Uta, the twins ordered some shortbread cookies.
As I awkwardly served them my sister gave me approving looks. Oh crap... She won't let this go....
On the other hand Yuse was...glaring at me. Harshly.
Clearing his throat, Uta got up and said,
"I'll pay my tab today."
Tab? We don't do tabs!
I don't know why or even how I managed to play along.
I grabbed a manilla folder so naturally and opened it to a random page.
He wrote his name and asked how much he owed.
Making up a random number he immeaditley handed me a bill.
When I felt the bill, I realized it was counterfeit, but by the time I looked up he left.
On closer inspection, I saw his number.....
A long whistle brought me put of my thoughts.
"OOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOO! (Y/N)! AHAHAHAHA!"
Yuzei began teasing me wildly.
"What's so funny?" Yuse asked irritated.
"Think! This place doesn't do tabs!" She howled.
"WHAT?! DID HE JUST GIVE YOU HIS NUMBER?!" Yuse raged, picking up at a frightening pace.
Thankfully the bill was far in my pocket, safely tucked away from my siblings.
I hope to see him again... I thought as I smiled.