Ch.19

"No, listen. Really! I'm being serious!"
I quickly dropped my smile.
"Every since this injury,
I feel like I got worse and worse. Somethings always empty in me and I can't explain it. I couldn't eat anything and I thought maybe it was because of the injury or even the surgery but it's been long enough.... Something.. Something inside me is different?
Y'know?" Yuse looked at me, waiting for a response.
"Y-yea." My throat was dry. I couldn't fool him, I couldn't.

"(Y/n)." His voice dropped. Low.
I leant in as he motioned to me.
"Promise me. Promise you'll take care of everyone."
"What are you saying!" I saod loudly, in shock.
"SHH! Please! I'm telling you (Y/n) something is wrong with me. I'm not okay, I'm not getting better. Hell, I think I got infected from that ghoul who tore my arm!"
His eyes were tear-filled.
He knew. He had known. That the surgery he got had come at the cost of his human identity.
My lips were still. I could see myself in his watery eyes.
Why couldn't I protect you?
"At first... I tried to think of an alternative...some way... some chance that I could make it out without being this way. I pushed the reality away and fell into my fantasy. And you all played along with me..." His voice grew sad and bitter.
"But then again, the truth could've killed me...Even now, as I face it, I can't grasp it fully." He continued in a hushed tone.
I bowed my head down into his lap as I held his hands in mine.
"Yuse.... Yuse please..." I cried.
"Please (Y/n) promise me. You need to take care of Yuzei and yourself. You need to be safe. You've seen what's happened to me..."
My throat burned.
What do I say.... Can I accept this promise.... Uta... I can't let Yuse think so hatefully...
"Yuse... Before I promise you, I need my half of the bargain."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK! So ch.19 is done and I hope you all enjoyed it! As always please vote, comment, and share!
Any ideas or critic can be commented to pm-ed to me!
Also I wanted to annouce I havle a Tumblr (finally!) My name is xx-yuzu-xx
Please follow me on that as I will be writing on there as well(i think more hetalia and kpop stuff there and whatever as i can think of)
HELLA MORE AU'S AND HELLA MORE ART.
I'm really excited so please do support me!
As for that I will be doing my monthly updates here for this piece and I will see when I can update tumblr
Thank you for reading!
~YuzukiYokuma