Ch.20

"What do I even say to him?"
"Just be honest!"
"Oh yea let me just waltz in with these eyes and tattoos and say 'Yea I'm dating your little sister, u mad bro?"
"God not like that just do it normally and gently! I need you two to get along! What if something happens to him!"
Uta sighed.
"You have a point..." He muttered and walked into the room, where Yuse was already waiting.
"Ok so uh Yuse... So.... Uta.. He" I stuttered. Oh god! I had rehersed it so well and now look at me!
"Spit it out (Y/n)." Yuse said with bore.
"Ut-"
"I'm a ghoul."

I looked at Uta. He said it. He said it. My mouth was still open, ready to finish what had been cut off. I looked at Yuse, his eyes the same as before but his face had grown serious and solemn.
After a moment, Yuse sighed. He looked down for a moment and then back up.
"(Y/n), leave the room" Yuse stated.
"What?" I had said without thinking.
"Go." I looked dowm at Uta as he motioned with his hand.
Good luck....
I had walked out of the room but was around the corner. I needed to listen in, just a-

"ACTUALLY LEAVE (Y/N)!" Yuse called out.

Dang it.
I walked into the bathroom and sat on top of the closed toliet.
I did my best to listen, but through the walls all I could hear was low voices speakig gibberish.
After a few minutes, Yuse called out for me to return. And I did.
When I came back, suprisingly all seemed well.
But deep down, all I felt was a pit of discomfort... They were only able to get along now.... because it may be too late if had we waited....

     Author's Note

Oh my Lord. School is killing me. I've had this in draft form for a while. Super super sorry for the slow updates♡ I'm suprised I struggled with the one a month updates but this book is really the only reason I'm on Wattpad anymore.
Also wth is Wattpad Premium??? Like boi. No. I'm glad they didn't have that while I was actually using tis app to read stuff bc it seems like a pain.