The first experience

Chapter 1

The first experience

The cold breeze woke me up as I looked around me the events of a long time ago came rushing back to me the loud noises, a fire and someone yelling run but that's all I remember. All I know the only clue I have to my past is this necklace it's in the shape of a star and it contains something in the middle though what's in it I don't know I'm hoping it will help me remember my past. All I know is my name is Lyra or that is what it say on the necklace .

As I looked around I could only wonder where I was. I could see was giant trees and all I could hear was the wind blowing the leaves and the faint trickle of running water. I felt my feet move towards the sound of water but as I arrived I felt the presence of another, and when I bent down to grab some water I saw a dark shadow darker than normal. It looked like it was imbedded in the ground as it slowly moved towards me I ran. I didn't know where I was going but I could hear him following me, then I fell.

When I woke I was surrounded by nature and I was on the softest bed of moss and there was a fire burning next to me not moving or harming just staying still keeping me warm. When I moved to get up I felt a cool breeze pushing me almost helping me it was so strange yet comforting. I shivered as another wind blew down from up above nearly pushing me down but I held my ground and I watched what seemed as two winds fighting against each other and I lifted my hand up unconsciously trying to give the good wind power to beat the bad and as I moved and pushed with my hand not only did the wind react but the fire did, I quickly put my hand flat and the fire and the wind vanished. How strange I thought to myself as I layed back down on the moss my energy depleted.

AN

I hope you liked my first chapter! Thank you all for reading and voting on my prologue. I am going to dedicate chapters to people at random and promote books as well. This chapter is dedicated to my BFFL for helping me come up with this amazing story. You should all go check out her new story Fight For Freedom it's by Tori and some numbers that I've forgotten. The QOTD is who do you think was controlling the wind:

A) someone from her tribe

B) someone bad who is trying to lure her into a trap

C) no idea

D) I love your book post more

Please fan and comment. I can't wait to here your answers

Love you

~FBB xxx