A new power

Chapter 4

A new power

After having a relaxing break Jordan came and gave me food and water and then we continued with our training. As we entered the room I watched as water appeared everywhere until I was surrounded. Then

it grew and soon it was above my head yet it wouldn't touch me but I knew I had to get up before their wasn't enough air for me to breath. When I tried to get through it blocked me and wouldn't let me go so I tried to move it with my hands but it wouldn't budge so I tried making my hand into a fist and it turned into Ice. I tried kicking the ice but it wouldn't budge and it was so cold, I was numb with fear.

"I wish I was warm." I muttered to myself.

Ding, ding,ding went the light bulb in my head. I could create fire.

I concentrated on everything warm, the warm earth and felt it rise up in me. My necklace started flashing so bright, the ice melted, Jordan came running in.

"Where are you Lyra? Are you ok? We can't afford to lose you!" He yelled.

"Jeez stop yelling in my ear. I'm right next to you are you blind." I replied.

As I turned towards him I realised before he spoke the words.

"You're invisible."

The shock took over my body and I fainted but nobody knew.

Jordan's POV

I hated looking after her, watching her and being near her. She reminded me of my past when I was looked after had parents and people who cared about me but now I was a cold servant to the devil and he wanted her. I hated myself for sending her to her death.

When I looked down I saw her eyes and necklace flashing different colours red, blue, white, green over and over and then they went purple and she disappeared.

I panicked, Where could she have gone? How could she escape? I threw open the doors and immediately started yelling

"Where are you Lyra? Are you ok? We can't afford to lose you!"

Oh god what did I just say. That last one could ruin everything may even set me killed!

"Jeez stop yelling in my ear." Her voice came from behind me.

"I'm right next to you are you blind?"

There came her exasperated voice again. Then I realised what had happened

"You're invisible." I whispered.

I heard a gasp and a loud thump coming from the left of the room and then she appeared.......

------------------------------

Omg I'm so sorry I haven't updated I promise I'll get it all up tonight!