A Shocking discovery

Chapter 6

A shocking discovery

The past week has been intense but I've learnt so much, I can now confidently change from visible to invisible in the blink of an eye and I have become more familiar with controlling the elements though I'm still not the best but as the moon goddess asked, I have made the most of my time and now I need to get back to my tribe before the fight and I have decided the simplest way to do it would be to write a note and leave it on my bed so he finds it when we are about to go so here I am now writing the note

Hi Jordan,

Yes I know who you are and I've known for quite a while but I couldn't really be bothered telling you, so anyway I'm going to help my family. Thanks for all the training it has really helped me. I have gone to fight for the side that is worth fighting for. If you ever want to be my friend again and decide to change give me a call. I'll see you sometime soon I guess.

Bye, Lyra

I quickly stashed the letter under my bed and ran to the training room before he suspected something was up and came looking for me because even though he was the friend I would play with when I was little he now scares me to death.

When I entered the room he was watching me expectantly

"You're late and this is the most important lesson of all. You are going to learn how to fight today." He exclaimed in his cryptic voice,

"try and punch me." He said and without another thought I did and he dodged it skillfully and aimed one at me which just missed by inches and we went on like this for an hour until I finally, managed to hit him and then his pace quickened and I learnt that if I channeled my anger properly I could use it to my advantage and was soon landing quite a few blows on him until he put his hand up to signify that it was time to stop. I felt the sweat drip down my face and my cheeks burning burn bright red, I started walking trying to cool myself down and to prevent muscle injuries, I didn't notice him slip out of the room but after a few minutes he returned with something in his hand and a death glare on his face. I instantly felt myself stiffen up when I noticed it was a small piece of paper the size of my letter.

"Thwack" went something on the back on my head and then I blacked out.

--------------------

Voilà I'm on fire nearly all up!

Don't you love me?!

Don't answer that....