Remember Me

Chapter 3

Remember me

After training
I wondered around the halls aimlessly trying to find a place to rest until I came to a door with
"Lyra Silverdeen of the Wysmera Tribe"
printed on the front. My heart raced as memories came flooding back telling me who I am. Memories of when I was young playing with my mum and dad, going swimming in the creek with my best friend Jordan, or impersonating the elders with Jordan? When I was older learning how to use a bow and arrow and navigate around the forest and when I was at the bonfire and how the moon goddess gave me this gift. Then we were attacked, it was him and his people who attacked us.
When I entered the room I found pictures of me everywhere, they had been watching me, stalking me. There were plans on how they would attack me and what they would do with me, how they would train me to be a weapon they can use to take control but I have the advantage because they are going to teach me without knowing that I have my memory as I was exiting the room one thing caught my eye, a picture of my best friend Jordan he disappeared a couple of years ago. What shocked me was that the picture was of an older version of Jordan and that's why those eyes looked familiar and that voice he always used when he was impersonating the elders. Even though he used to be a friend one thing is for sure; I have to get out of here.

AN

Thanks for reading! This chapter is dedicated to @itchero thanks for commenting! Sorry I didn't update I had a comp yesterday and I came 1st and 2nd on my pony though when I hoped on my thoroughbred he bolted and I came off and everyone thought I had a broken leg and if it wasn't for my puff-a-vest I would have broken ribs and spinal damage though I have crutches now. Thanks for reading!

the QOTD is

What do you think of the book so far:
Open question answer however you like. I would like 30 reads and 5 comments before I update again.

Don't forget to

READ

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

&

EAT ICE CREAM

~FBB xxx