[Part 1: Meeting]

It was a Monday, and you didn't wake up feeling as if the day was going to go smoothly, but you wanted to get out and do something, you had the day off of work today so you decided to go out to have breakfast. The sun was already out and beating down on the streets of South Korea, and you chose to wear a (f/c) knee-high sundress and you wore your hair down, with a pair of sunglasses and you brought a small over coat just in case the weather takes a turn. So you headed out and began walking over to a restaurant that was near your apartment, until someone caught your eye. Your heart fluttered a bit at the sight of the boy in front of you, walking with another member , he had bright orange and red hair and a smile of white pearls. You stood a bit dumb-founded until you realized you were staring, and you could feel your (s/c) skin get red with heat and you quickly looked down and began walking again and tried not to keep looking at him.

You knew who he was, it was Mark Tuan of Got7, one of the boy bands you had gotten into, but putting that matter aside after that happened and you started to walk again, you heard female voices behind you whispering to each other and you could hear the giggles of " Did you just see her?!" "She's such an idiot, has she never seen him before?" And so on of them putting you down. Until you turned around to confront them you heard Mark's voice as he walked up beside you and he put his hand on your shoulder and said "Hey, don't let it bother you, they're just being jealous..." His voice trailed off as your (e/c) eyes grew big and you were stunned. Your entire face this time was red, and you looked up over at him in embarrassment and then looked back down and said "T-thank you..." You could feel the glares of the girls that had dissed you earlier, as you felt the hand that was once on your shoulder drop you turned around and began walking again towards the restaurant.

As you walked up to the door an arm opened it before you could, you followed it up to see the red-head smile down at you. W-what...? Why is he here...!? Your heart fluttered around in your chest and butterflies seemed to mimic that in your stomach, you felt his eyes continue to look down at you. You were just too excited to see him open the door for you, as you went to slightly bow to thank him, you heard him speak, "Don't worry about it." You quickly bowed, rejecting what he said and walked in. I feel like he's going to decide and sit and eat with me... Oh my gosh... You panicked a little at the thought, but at the same time it was kind of exciting. As you stood a few feet in front of him waiting for a someone to seat you, he spoke out again, "Ahh, I come here sometimes, it's a nice restaurant.." Mark's voice trailed off when a waitress approached and asked if was for two, and of course, Mark spoke out and said yes. And you two were seated and ended up eating breakfast together.