[Part 5: An Accident]

-As you were sleeping, an accident had occurred in front of Mark and you. Mark ended up slamming on his breaks, which led to another factor that awoke you.-

"Yah...." You tiredly looked over at Mark then in front of you. There was a semi-truck laying on its side and another with its engine in flames. The sirens had already starred blaring and the flashing lights rushed up to the accident. "(Y/n)..?" Mark looks over at you and looks worried, "You're alright, right? You're not hurt..? I slammed on the breaks quite hard.. I'm sorry... Ahh... You must also be quite ti-" You cut him off by hugging him and saying, "Mark... I'm fine, I'm just happy we weren't involved in this accident..  We're fortunately, not going to have to be rushed to a hospital.." You gave him soft smile while you hugged him and he hugged you back. The two of you pulled apart and you fell back into your seat and let out a heavy sigh. You now knew that it was going to be a long night because you'll have to take a different route to get to a hotel to stay the night at. "(Y/n) you should go back to sleep,  it's going to be a while until we can go anywhere." Mark put a hand on your shoulder and smiled. You shook your head, "I can wait until we get to the hotel, I'd rather stay awake with you so you're not lonely." You smiled softly back at him. "You're so stubborn sometimes! You know that?" He chuckled and ruffled your hair.
~Time skip to after being let through and arriving at your hotel~
You looked outside your window and spotted a hotel not far. It seemed to look like a nice, but expensive hotel and sighed, "Mark.. We're not staying there are we..? I don't have a lot of money at the moment to help pay for this.." He briefly glanced over at you and shook his head. "No need, it's alright, I can pay for it, don't worry." You felt bad letting him pay for the hotel but you honestly didn't have the money to pay the expenses for a classy hotel like this.
A few moments later you pulled up into the parking lot and went to register a room. You were amazed by how large and clean the hotel was, as it distracted you when Mark was telling you your room number and that you two will be staying three nights. You snapped out of it, "S-sorry.. What's the room number again?" You caught up with him as you went out to get your bags, as he told you, including some more information regarding the hotel.
After getting your bags, unpacking, etc., you and Mark cleaned your face and changed. He had asked you if you were hungry, but you weren't. He turned on some music for you two to fall asleep to, as you two laid down together. Mark had his hands around your waist holding you close to him, as he kissed the top of your head, whispering, "(Y/N), I love you... So much.." You smiled and whispered back, "I love you too, Mark... Oppa." You grinned and pulled a finger heart from your shirt, as Mark chuckled, he shot you a finger heart back.
-Two days later-
It was the morning Mark and you were going to head back to Seoul. You were happy there hadn't been any IGOT7's bothering you two, but that changed today. Mark and you were finished getting ready and were going to go swimming for a while together. While going out to the pool you felt like someone was behind you and turned around. Three girls were standing there with their phones out recording you two. Mark noticed you and turned to see what was happening. He groaned and quickly covered your face. "Come on.. Please stop following and recording us." The fans seemed to do so but they already had some footage and that would be uploaded. Great. You thought to yourself, you knew this would be a mess now that the internet would know about Mark Tuan of GOT7 having a girlfriend. And especially after JYP actually allowing you two yo date.
You decided that it was bound to happen sometime, and whatever happened, you still plan to stay with Mark. You and him had spent about an hour at the pool and then went to the spa together. After feeling refreshed and joyful that the knot in your back was gone, it was time to head back to Seoul. It was about 13:00 so you would get home in about an hour. You and Mark were packing your things back up in the car as your notifications started going off in an insane amount at a time. Mark jumped at the sudden noises, "I guess the rest of the IGOT7's have found your social media." You weren't really that surprised because, I mean you knew they had footage of you two and had no doubt, at least one of them didn't post it. You turned off notification for Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, and got into the car. Mark began to drive back to Seoul and you now had to accept the fact that you would get hate and love from his antis and fans, but again, you still planned to stay with the love of your life. And you'll be there to help him through the hate, and you'd hope he'll try to be there for you.
-The End-
(A/N) : Okay. I'm so, so sorry for not uploading this sooner I had a lot of going on lately but I finally finished this! ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.50 K READS. WOWOW. And almost 100 votes?? Like thank you all?? 💕💕 I hope you all have been well, and I hope it stays that way! I might be writing an EXO or Monsta X fan fic next but it'll be one between the members!