[Part 2: Road Trip]

It was only maybe a year after you had met Mark and you two became friends, you didn't see him a whole lot, of course you and him being busy with work and all, but it was still nice when you were able to see him, or any of the other members. Jackson and you became friends as well but not as close as Mark and yourself, but you all hung out together for most of the time, while just Mark and you had time to time. You weren't the happiest about that fact, because you knew, you loved to talk and do things together with Mark. Up until one day, Mark had texted you and said that he was going to go over to your house to ask you something, your mind raced with thoughts: Is he going to ask me out...?? Is it going to be good or bad news?! Did something happen and he needs advice...? You cleaned your apartment up and yourself up, then after a few minutes of waiting you hear a knock on the door and , of course, it was Mark, you welcomed him in and walked into the living room as you two greeted each other. Mark sat down on the sofa as you sat next to him and asked, "Okay, so what is it that you wanted to ask me about?" You said as calmly as possible and you hear him reply, "(Y/n), do you think we don't get to spend enough time with each other..?" Your heart lurched, and emotions of all kind flooded your body as your voice cracked a bit and you spoke, "Well... Kind of.. B-but I think your career is a bit more important.. I bet we'll find some more time to spend time with each other." You smiled softly, trying to hide the fact that you really wanted to spend more time with Mark. "Well, I do, and I've decided to talk to the group and our managers and director, to see if they could let me take some time off, to spend time with you.. And I was wondering, (y/n) if you wanted to go on a.. R-road trip with me..?" You could see his cheeks turn a bit pink, as yours did too, you found your self smiling like a dork, you turned and hugged him, "Of course, Mark.. I don't have work for the next few days so, yes..!" Your voice trailed off as he hugged you back and suddenly you were face-to-face with Mark as his lips attached themselves to yours. Your eyes widened with surprise and your (s/c) skin was now a bright red. Mark stood up and backed away from you as he covered his face with his hands, "(Y/n)... I.. I.. S-sorry.. I'm.. So sorry..." You could hear the timidness and embarrassment in his voice, you sat there still dumbfounded but somewhat happy... Did I want that to happen...?! Did I just like that he kissed me?! You started to think... Maybe Mark felt more than friendship is the relationship he wanted with you... "M-Mark..." You wanted to kiss him again.. You wanted to feel the warm feeling in your heart again, you stood up and pulled down his arms and looked him in the eyes. I want to tell you so much.. I want to tell you I feel so much more towards you... But the words just won't come out.. You leaned in and you kissed him, your lips interlocked, you closed your eyes after you saw Mark do the same. You embraced this moment , you then thought if your relationship would be awkward, because you were just friends at first, you hoped it wouldn't be too awkward, but then again you both can be really awkward. Thoughts were running a marathon in your head, but you just hoped it all turned out well. You released the lip locking that you two engaged in and you opened your eyes , looking into his eyes as you smiled. "Mark.. I have someth-" you were cut off by him as you felt his hand on your shoulder, "I think that just explained it.. I feel the same way.. And I may have for a while now.. We could consider this trip our first date..." He smiled softly as you smiled even wider. You couldn't wait for this road trip with your, now, significant other.