Maid Princess at Day, Agent by the night

Description

Sophia Mina Kim. That's me :). But ofcourse Minah would work.

I was bought by SME to serve the very infamous Super Junior. I hate them. Not to be mean or anything, I hate Suju with a passion.

JayKay !!

You really believed me didn't you.

come on, be honest.

Well. To be honest, I am kinda intermediate with them.They are my friends, but they are also my enemies in fun. 

You see, for some people I am just a victim of underage slavery.

To othersm I am lucky to be with their favorite SJ.

And to the rest, I am their life saver.

At day I am a normal 18 years old teenager Mina. Who is a little princess to Suju.

But, At night I am an agent for SSO.

SSO = Secret Stuff Organization.

SSO is the company that I am loyal to. The company that my parents worked for, The heir for that company.

When I say agent, you guys remember, James Bond, Nancy Drew, Sherlock Homes, Hardy Boys. Ofcourse. They play with their life. They always have a danger of loosing their lives.

And Yes, That is exactly what i do.

When I was 16 years old, Which was the age where I still couldn't be the heir to my family's organization. I was bought by SME to be as you know the Maid Princess to Suju. My peers agreed since I was still young and I couldn't be the rightful heir until I was 18.

I wan't just sent to Seoul since I had nothing to do. I study in here. But, also ... my peers have found me a perfect job.

My mission is to destroy anything bad going on in South Korea.

At night, this princess maid turns into Top Agent Sophia 007.

“Mina!! Where is my brown coat?”Oh My God, its morning. I better go serve our pretty Lady HeeHee

Oh Please.

Come in

Come into my world. 

Foreword

"Mina ! Where is my brown coat?" The pretty LAdy heehee screamed.  He is Heechul, the Diva :P I hate him. Again, kidding :P

"I will get it, wait a second" I hurried to the coats closet.

There are so many coats GOSH ! Many coats, same color ... 15 people .. ouch, my poor hand. 

"Which coat" I yelled out. 

"The brown one" He said yelling back. 

"Can you be more specific" I shouted once more. 

"The one with the light brown border and the leaf pattern near the buttons" He shouted, being more specific. 

"Arasso, I found it" I yelled back. 

A/n :- Don't tell me that this story is plagarized. 

IT IS MUWAIN .. (mine) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/97429/maid-princess-at-day-agent-by-the-night-dbsk-shinee-sment-snsd-suju-superjunior-you