Friends?

Lizana looked after Catty who began to talk to Clara. Clara! Of all people, she talked to Clara!
Clara was the biggest bitch in school. All she cared about was her face, body and clothes.

'Why is Catty talking to her,' thought Lizana confused and angry. "Hey Lizana! Come here for a second!" Shouted Catty to her and she walked to her.
"Me and Catty was wondering if you want to join us on a make- up party, and there we can do something about...this," Clara said and looked at her in disgust.
'Excuse me? I like my face just like it is,' Lizana thought angry but smiled on the outside.

"No thanks. I have work to do," she said instead and Catty smiled. "I understand. Well have fun," she said and laughed. Lizana wanted to punch her but she knew that she would be in trouble if she did that.

Catty and Clara walked away and Lizana stood with tears in her eyes. 'How could she? Now she is definitely not like me anymore,' she thought sad.
Suddenly she felt someone hug her and she was snapped back to reality.

"Don't cry Lizzy. Catty is just a jerk who doesn't know a thing," a calm voice said and she looked up. Henry was hugging her and she smiled.
Henry was her second best friend even though he wasn't the most coolest boy at school.

He pushed his glasses back on his nose and as usual his brown hair was hiding his left eye. "Thanks Henry, I needed that hug," she said and Henry shrugged.
"No problem besides, you are my best friend," he smiled but it soon disappeared and Lizana turned around. "Oh no," she whispered when she saw a boy with sunglasses and a smile that every girl could fall for, it was Chris.
"Chris! Hey Chris! I love you!"
Someone shouted and he laughed.

"Hi Lizzy," he said when he turned around and she jumped.
He gave her a hug and all his fangirls gasped. "Hi Chris," she said nervous and felt her heart beat faster than normal. She didn't love him, but the problem is that she was the only girl he hugged.

"Hi Henry," he said and Henry nodded. "H-hi Chris," he stuttered and looked away. Chris looked at him for a moment before smiling and walking away.
"Oh my GOD! Did you see that girl? Lizana and Henry have somehow managed to make him like them! Take them!" A girl screamed and all the girls ran after Lizana and Henry.

"Run Henry!" She screamed scared and he did.
Suddenly she crashed in someone and fell down on the floor. She looked up and saw it was Catty and Clara! Something immediately rang in her head and she grabbed Henrys arm and pushed them away.
"Sorry but this is an emergency!" She said to them and ran outside.
"They're gone! Fucking idiots!" Someone screamed when Lizana and Henry had hidden behind some bushes.

After they had left they fell down and breathed heavily. "That was close," he said and she nodded.
"Found you!" A girl voice said and she turned around. "Catty! Be quiet!" She said to her and panicked.
"Why? You deserve to be beaten up! Somehow you have made Chris fall for you! I hate you and he was supposed to be mine!" She said and suddenly hit her so hard in her face that everything went black and she had fainted.