Two is worse than one

Letters written in big letters have swear words involved.

"Henry, if you sleep here one night...maybe he won't play in your minds," Lizana said and he stopped sniffing and nodded against her shoulder.
"Now, now. Go and pack your things while I prepare everything."
Henry let her go and wiped his tears away before smiling. "I'm so glad we are friends Liz," he said and walked out of her room.

                               *

"You okay? You are sure it will be fine?" She asked the brown haired boy who nodded happy to stay over.
They began to talk about old school and things they preferred to do. Suddenly Henry gasped and he held his neck for a second before he closed his eyes and breathed heavily. "Henry? What's going on?" His friend asked worried and reached out for him. "I'm fine Liz. It's just that after the accident with Catty my neck have been hurting so badly," he mumbled and let out a sigh of relief when the pain stopped. "Henry...your neck..." Lizana whispered and looked scared at his neck.
Orange and yellow flames was dancing on his neck and it looked so real.
'People who die or lose their sanity can choose to dance with the devils or sing with the angels...' Her mothers voice echoed in her head.
"Have you dreamed that you were dying or lost your sanity the last days?" She asked scared and he nodded. "Yes I have. Why?" He answered easy. The flames grew bigger and he hissed in pain. Henry rubbed his neck and the flames disappeared but left a mark. "Oh dear god!" Whisper yelled Lizana and Henry sighed. "If you mean my mark then you have a good reason to speak like that. It has been coming every time after I feel the pain."
The mark was more scary than hers. It was a huge grin with a lot sharp teeth and two yellow eyes. It had no face, just the huge scary grin and the eyes.
"Oh Henry, you're not the only one with a mark," she said sadly and he looked at her confused. "What?"
"Look," Lizana said and showed him her mark on her back. "Wow! It's amazing. How..?" He mumbled amazed and touched it. She froze and blushed but relaxed after a bit. "I don't know..." She mumbled while he stared at it.
Lizana let her hoodie fall down in her back again.
"Do you two have any idea what the clock is? Go to bed, now!" Jane said angry from downstairs and they giggled.
They said good night to each other and fell asleep.

*

"Lizana! You fucking idiot!" Someone screamed and she woke up in, of course, the deep, dark forest with tall trees. "Mistake?" She mumbled tired and looked at her. "Good guessed bitch!" She hissed and slapped her. "Dude, what have I done wrong?" Lizana asked and held her hand to where she had slapped her. Mistake mumbled something and pointed behind her. "See for yourself you bitch!" She said and Lizana looked behind her.
Two boys were talking, one of them screaming and the other one whimpered when he hit his head. "Who are those guys?" She asked Mistake who crossed her arms. "It's your good friend Henry and his demon!" She said loud and the two boys turned to them.
"Lizana?" One of them said. "Mistake?" Said the other one, both with the surprise in their voices.
"Henry!" Lizana smiled to him. "Failure," Mumbled Mistake and glared at the white haired boy. They walked to each other and Failure smiled so his sharp, white teeth was visible. "Long time no see Mistake," he said to her and she nodded. "A gentleman as always Failure," she answered coldly to him. "Do you know each other?" Henry asked and pointed at them. "Unfortunately yes," Failure said and Mistake let out a "tch."
"Mistake? I have a question," Lizana asked careful and Mistake was snapped to reality, or whatever you could call this world.
"I got a mark, right? But why does Henry also have a mark?" She asked and Failure smiled. "I knew you were the right one," he whispered and leaned to him. "Lizana, I have a question to you," said Mistake and turned to her. "Why did you come back to see me?" She asked and walked away with her. "What do you mean?"
"What was the last thing you thought after you left with your mother?" She asked but didn't look at her.
"If I said it, you wouldn't believe me," she answered and Mistake let out a little laugh. "I'm a part of you Lizana," was all she said.
"I remember I felt sad and pity for you when I saw you cry," she mumbled to her and she stopped. "Oh... You know, you shouldn't play with your feelings Lizana," she said and turned to her. "What?"
"Don't feel pity for me. It will only lead to a mistake," she said and crossed her arms. "A...mistake?" She whispered as her vision got black. "Until next time...Lizana," she heard her voice say and she opened her eyes. She was back in her room. Henry was still asleep but he looked so peaceful that she didn't want to wake him up. 'Guess he isn't awake from Failure's dream,' she thought and laid her head on her pillow again. 'Damn, what a dream! I wonder...I wonder if Henry believes that this is true or not.'
"Wait a minute. Henry wasn't betrayed or anything but still he got Failure in his mind. Why?" She whispered confused to herself.