Sing or Dance? More like Live or Die

"Mom, who is actually Mistake?" Lizana asked as they walked. "Your inner demon Liz. She was one time an angel, like you, but after Catty betrayed you she turned into a devil," her mother explained but Lizana wasn't happy with the answer. "Tell me more."
Her mother, Diana, sighed and sat down and so did her green eyed daughter.
"You want a good description of Mistake?" Lizana nodded.

"Mistake lived in Skycloud with me, your father and many other people in your family that had angels in their soul. When people die or loose their sanity they can choose if they want to dance with the devils or sing with the angels. Most people choose to dance with the devils if they don't think clear that moment, but someone is more clever and choose to sing with the angels.
When your dad and I died we decided to sing with the angels so we could protect and watch over you."
"What about Mistake?"
"Her name wasn't Mistake before you got betrayed, her name was Lizana, like yours because she was your soul angel.
But one day she disappeared and me and your father understood that something was wrong. We visited Moonsun and asked for help. She said she had chosen to dance with the demons instead."
"Moonsun?" Lizana asked curious and Diana smiled and looked at the blue sky.
"Moonsun is the one who watch over every single angel in the world.
Anyway, it's not often she let the angels in the dark forest because she's afraid something will happen to them.
I asked if I could go to save you and I begged on my knees and in the end she finally said yes, but she warned me that she can't protect me when entered the dark forest," Diana said and closed her eyes of the memory.
"How does she look like?" Lizana asked but her mom laughed and ruffled her hair. "It's enough story time for tonight," her mother finished and Lizana's vision went black.

"Ding dong!" The doorbell rang and Lizana woke up. 'When is those dreams going to stop?' She thought tired and rubbed her eyes with a big yawn. "Lizana! Henry is here! Do you want me to invite him in?" The usual voice to Jane said. 'At least it's two persons here I know that isn't fake,' she thought and shouted a yes as an answer.
Footsteps could be heard and suddenly Henry stood in her room. "Wait, before you say anything I want to get dressed first," Lizana laughed and Henry nodded while she walked to the bathroom.
She took off her pajamas and looked at her back.
The key was still there but it was scratched and bruises all over her back now. 'Is it because I walked with mom instead?'
Tears welled in her eyes but she wiped them away and got on her green hoodie and jeans.
"Okay what are you doing here an early Saturday?" She mumbled tired when she entered her room again.
"Lizana, do you promise to not laugh or freak out?" Henry asked her who was sitting on her bed, hugging a white pillow he had found. "Of course!" Lizana said curious and sat in front of him.
"Lizana, I had a dream and I met someone there," he mumbled and closed his eyes. "Who did you meet?" Lizana asked and took his hand. "Myself, but he didn't look like me. He had white hair, raven yellow eyes and two sharp teeth and his name was Failure. He was hurting me and saying that I will fail on everything I do," he said and a tear fell down. Lizana hugged him. "Lizana, I'm scared. Who was that?" He whispered and sobbed. "Your inner demon, Henry," she mumbled back and felt his body shake and tears fall down on her. "I want him to stop playing in my minds," he sobbed and Lizana realized something. His parents weren't dead so he had no one to protect him. He was alone with Failure inside him.