The new beast leader

The dangerous female with a bloody, green hoodie and black pants that perfectly matched her hair, walked around in a dark forest. She was blood thirsty and could kill without hesitation.
Her name was Lizana. She was an animal, but she preferred to be called a beast.
Her lips curved into a smile when she saw the place she was looking for. "Thought you could hide? Just wait," she whispered and walked to the castle with light surrounding it. "Hey! You can't walk inside her!" A guard said but she laughed. She looked at him with a bloody eye and he fell to the ground. "Just a cheap trick I have learned."
"Moonsun what a pleasure!" She said happy to a young woman dressed in a midnight blue dress. She had golden, straight hair, her skin pale and her eyes blue like the sky.
"Pleasure? What does a killer in my house?" Moonsun said angry and her eyes turned dark. "But Moonsun! I'm just visiting. You can't throw me out yet," the killer said and laughed. "Guards!" Moonsun shouted but nobody came. "What do you want, you demon!" She spatt when she realized nobody was there. "Please don't call me a demon."
"Why not?"
"Because I killed mine." Lizana grinned when Moonsun looked at her with wide open eyes.
"How can you live here when you've killed your own demon?"
"That is a mystery we will never be able to answer."
"Monster! Get out!"
"Now, now, I prefer if you call me; Liz the beast leader," she smirked and bowed with her hand on her heart. "The beast leader?" Moonsun raised an eyebrow. Liz laughed quietly. "I'll take that throne thank you," Liz said with a grin. "So you want my place? So you can rule the world and surround it with darkness?" Moonsun said and Liz nodded. "That's never gonna happen!"
"Oh is that so?"
"Just try me!" Moonsun summoned a diamond sword and pointed it at the beast. "You don't know what you're dealing with," Liz smiled and laughed, "My powers are so much stronger than you!"
She held out her hand and looked at Moonsun. "Please Moonsun, you can't kill me, I'm impossible to beat. Just give me your gold crown and I won't kill you." Moonsun lifted her sword. "Or your people," Liz finished. Moonsun froze. "What have you done to my people?"
Liz only laughed and pulled out something from her pocket. It was a black feather. "This, my friend, is a feather from the angel guard from outside. Oh, you wonder why it's black? Because I killed him," Liz said and Moonsun looked scared at her. "No! He was my best protector!"
"Drop your sword or else this will happen to everyone!" Liz shouted angry at her. Moonsun bit her lip but sighed. A loud clang was heard when she dropped her diamond sword to the floor. "I- I surrender..." She mumbled which made Liz smile even more. "Good choice." Liz whistled and a few demons walked inside. "Take this woman to the deepest cell we have," she commended to the guards with a dark aura around them. "Yes your Grace."

"The world is mine now! Mine! Hahaha!" She laughed loudly so everyone heard her.

Moonsun could hear her laughter from her cell. Her blue eyes looked down. "It's over... We've lost. I'm sorry everyone, I'm so sorry," she cried silently while the laughter echoed in her ears.

It was over...