Blurb

Liam and Zayn submissives/twinks/littles

Harry, Louis, and Niall dominants/daddies

All five of them are in a relationship

Liam 20 years old
Zayn 20 years old

Harry 38 years old
Louis 36 years old
Niall 36 years old

When Zayn and Liam are 'little' there headspace is anywhere between the ages of 2-6.

All five males live together, they have been together ever since Ziam turned eighteen. So about two years going on the third.

Out of the three dominants Harry is by far the strictest and expects first time obedience. Whereas Louis and Niall are both more lenient and understand there sub's will make mistakes. They are only human. But they can both be strict if need be but usually just leave that up to Harry. Meaning Harry is usually the only one whom punishes the littles when they are naughty. But the two littles don't fear him, they know he is just trying to teach them. But the both of them favor Niall and Louis more just because of the leniency they show. And they know they can get away with more when in their presence.

Louis and Niall both know not to go against Harry cause they know he will punish them just as quickly as he would punish the two littles.

Its basically what Harry says goes but all three dominants have a say in what occurs, just Harry's word is final.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

New story. I should probably focus on the ones I have but the idea came to me and I decided to write it down, or in this case type it out, before I forgot.

This will contain:
BDSM
Ageplay
Non-sexual punishments
Sexual punishments
Daddy kink
Anything else I decide to add

2011/2012 Liam
2011/2012 Zayn

2015/2016 Harry
2015/2016 Louis
2015/2016 Niall

I'll have the prologue up shortly. Hope y'all liked the blurb.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 3 votes and 3 comments.
Please.

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*