Prologue

"What did I tell you would happen if I caught you masturbating again?" Harry asked the twink that was standing in front of him.

"Th-that you would make me co-come until I physically couldn't, then put a cöck cage on me and no-not let me come again until you felt I earned it, no ma-matter how long I I was denied," the twink said, "but daddy I'm sorry. I swear I won't do it again."

"Don't even, unless you want a spanking as well. Strip and lay down on the bed slüt," Harry demanded as he grabbed out a blindfold, restraints, a vibrator, lube, and a cöck cage.

Harry and the twink were the only two home at the moment. The other two dominants took the other twink out for the day so Harry could punish the misbehaving submissive.

Harry restrained the twinks arms to the headboard and his legs to the foot board. Leaving him completely exposed and vulnerable. He placed the blindfold on the twinks eyes restricting his ability to see.

"I hope you enjoy cümming, these will be the last times you do so for a good month or so, understand me," Harry said as he opened the twink up.

"Yes daddy I understand."

Once the twink was sufficiently opened, Harry pushed the vibrator in his hole and turned it on, on the highest setting. The dominant wrapped his hand around the submissives pènis and began slowly moving his hand up and down. He felt it harden in his hand before the twink came for the first time, with a loud moan.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The final time the twink came was from Harry eating him out. Nothing came out of his hardened cöck. Harry knew it was the final time because the submissive was crying. Once the twinks pènis was softened the cage was put on and locked in place, of course after being cleaned off and calmed down some.

"Thank you for letting me come sir," the twink said once he calmed down.

"With pleasure slüt. Do you understand why I punished you?" The dominant asked as he unrestrained and took the blindfold off of the twink, pulling him onto his lap.

"Yes daddy. I won't masturbate without permission again," the submissive said as he cuddled up on his daddy's lap.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

Not quite sure if I'll do a back story on how they all met or not, idk yet.

Just a little something to expect in this story. Kinda show you how Harry can/probably will act.

Anyways I hope y'all liked it.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 3 votes and 3 comments.
Please.

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*