Chapter 6

The three dominants are going to bring the two submissives to work with them today. They allow this once a month, the twinks choose the day, and today was the day they chose.

Liam and Zayn were currently sitting at the kitchen island waiting for there daddies to finish getting ready before they all left. Once they were all ready, Louis and Niall took the twinks to the vehicle while Harry locked up the house.

"Need I remind you two how to act when we all get to the office?" Harry asked as he started the drive.

"No."

"Well I will anyways. If we are in a meeting you two are to stay in my office and entertain yourselves. If we are busy talking on the phone or to anyone you are too be quiet. There is no going from my office to daddy Ni or Lou's, you choose one and stay there unless told otherwise. Be respectful, no fighting, and make sure you listen to us. Understand?" Harry said.

"Yes daddy."

"Zayn?"

"Yes daddy," Zayn said while looking at his daddy in the rearview mirror with wide eyes.

"Good boys."

Not long after, they reached the office building and made there way inside. Harry's and Louis' offices were right next to one another and Niall's was right across from them. Zayn went in daddy H's office while Liam went in daddy Lou's.

"Daddy has to make some phone calls so why don't you sit on the couch and keep yourself busy," Harry said as he and Zayn entered his office.

"I don't wan to," Zayn said while plopping down on the floor. "I sit here."

"Okay fine you sit there. Would you like to color while daddy makes the phone calls?" Harry asked while he put his briefcase down next to his desk.

"Yes daddy. C'I use your phone?"

"What do you say?"

"Pwease daddy."

Harry took his phone out of his pocket and opened up the coloring app that he had on it called Colorfy.

"Stay on this app and this app only, do you understand me?" Harry asked as he walked over to Zayn to hand him his phone.

"I undewstand daddy."

"Okay bug," Harry said as he handed his phone over. He walked back to his desk to make the phone calls he needed to make while Zayn busied himself with coloring.

Around a half an hour later Harry finished the phone calls he had to make, so he brought his laptop out to start the paperwork that accompanied the phone calls he made. Zayn was still preoccupied with his daddy's phone.

Zayn moved from sitting on the floor to laying on the couch but he wasn't on the coloring app anymore. He got out of the app and went into the camera to take silly pictures of himself.

"Zayn baby," Harry called out.

"Yes daddy?"

"What are you doing?"

"Nuffin."

"Are you still coloring bug?"

"Mhhm."

"Then why do I see you taking pictures of yourself?" Harry asked.

"Oh, uh."

"Come bring me my phone," Harry stated.

"No, I go back on da coworing app."

"Did you just tell me no?" Harry asked as he started to stand up.