Pirates;And Their Universe.

CREW

-Will

Captain Will Solace. From Apollo,universe 3. He was an ordinary kid from a village that realized life wasn't fair, so he didn't need to be too. He is able to curse people but rarely does that. He and the other pirates look for the best of the treasures, take over lands, cause problems, and look for their hearts' own treasure. He is good with medical things and music. Demigod.

-Percy

Percy Jackson.One of the best men of Will. From Poseidon, universe 6. Literally knows every sea by inch and inch. Eats too much weird things. Attracted to the color blue. He lost his brother because of a girl from Ares. Trying to get close to the Second Captain, Annabeth. Demigod.

-Jason

Jason Grace. One of the best men of Will. From Zeus,universe 7. He is too friendly yet picky. Finds high places attractive. Brave and serious always. Banned from his home, so he joined the crew. A man of one night stands relationships. Demigod.

-Leo

Leo Valdez. New member. From Hestia,universe 1. He is funny and hyperactive. He is in charge of mechanics. Most of the nights never sleep and gets along with Grover since he also has a fiancee waiting for him. A little brother for the crew. He is a real genius. 

-Annabeth

Annabeth Chase. The brain of the crew. From Athena,universe 5. A tough girl that is really clever. The second captain of The pirates. She loses the ability to talk normal next to Percy Jackson. Got a little interest in his slave, Luke, too. She is like a sister to Will. Demigod.

-Connor

Connor Stoll. From Ares,universe 4. He is a master of tricking. There is nothing he can't steal with his brother Travis. He is the master of illusions. Good at the distracting focus. He and his brother are called, "Sons of Hermes". Causes trouble for the crew most of the time. Demigod.

-Travis

Travis Stoll. From Ares,universe 4. Like his brother Connor, there is nothing he can't get his hands on. He is a real master of lies and information, that you can ever need or never need. He works underworld with his brother. They are called, "Sons of Hermes". Also causes trouble for the crew. Demigod.

-Luke

Luke Castellan. Doing the cleaning and things like that, serving the crew, as a slave of the Second Captain, Annabeth Chase. From Dionysos,universe 2. As he betrayed the crew in past, he became the slave from the title of Second Captain. In love with Thalia, but his attempts at getting closer to her are blocked by her brother , Jason.

-Thalia

Thalia Grace. Sister of Jason and also a man of Will. She is always right about the weather predictions. Scared of high places, unstoppable when she is angry. Usually takes fights with Grover because of the weird food he cooks. Ran away with Jason to protect and support her little brother. Rarely and hardly trusts people.

-Octavian

Octavian. From Dionysos,universe 2. Along with his unfriendly and annoying personality, he has a big hunger for power. He is that one gay friend trying to act straight. He is likely the most normal person after Grover. Well, except his selfish and unreasonable behaviors. 

-Grover

The Chef. From Athena,universe 5. He got kidnapped by Percy Jackson. Since he was kidnapped, he cooks the weirdest food ever as revenge. He still is the chef, since for a goddamn reason Percy Jackson enjoys eating his weird cookings. So he is likely not a step closer to being free. His fiancee is waiting for him to return. 

9 Universe

1"Hestia"

Land of normal people, kingdoms,villages. Their army is the biggest and strongest cause they don't ever get involved with fight unless it is really big and peace is the most important thing for them. Their universe is the biggest and ruled with democracy, with the rarest population of poor.

2"Dionysos"

The land of milk and honey. Getting their economy by producing wine that is one of a kind. Their people are sadly total drunkards. It is no land of war, just fun, wine, and music. Their planets with water and land, and all kind of colors, it is a quite colorful. And also with a really big planet, used as an asylum by all of the 9 universes.

3"Apollo"

Every planet with ocean and beach, warm weather, Apollo is only for purebloods. Only accepting people with no crime record and money to their heaven like Universe. It is ruled by King and Queen. It is like a universe version of a ten stared Hotel. Only the royal people of their blood has the ability to control light and use words as a weapon, heal the weak. For other Universes, Apollo's people are seen as the most valuable thing ever they can get their hands on.

4"Ares"

The land that is the home of war and violence. The smallest universe of them all. It used to be in peace until they got invaded by Poseidon's army, because of diplomatic disagreements . Most of the people are used as slaves or workers. With only 1 big planet and 2 suns, even if they still fire back, their potential of winning or getting alive from the war is low.

5"Athena"

With its olive fields and the great system of education, It is one of the most crowded universes. Other than the system of education different than other universes, and different job choices. There is nothing really special about Athena and its people, other than the tradition of sacrificing the person with the highest rank on the special test to please the god they believe in. They'd name the people with the highest rank as 'demigod.'. It is not really known by everyone that they have a base on every universe, ready to kidnap the most clever one and sacrifice them secretly, in order to please their god. Even if the leaders of Athena deny it, especially Apollo prefers to keep distance between universes in a political way.

6"Poseidon"

Even if it seems like a universe, most of its planets only with water and sea creatures, their political ways are not that much of innocent. Invading Ares, opening its gates for pirates to assassins that work under them, they have a big hunger for power. According to their laws, everyone after a certain age has to have a certain knowledge about seas. Their oceans may be clean, but not the way they do things.

7"Zeus"

Unlike Poseidon, humans of Zeus is calm and friendly. Their economy is not as high as Hestia, but their walls are open to everyone. There really is nothing special about them. Few of its planets use democracy, few have kings and queens. They raise good warriors. It's the main universe since it is the most and optimistic one.

8"Hades"

Nothing known about this universe. In tales, it is said that it is a huge kingdom waiting to be wakened. Monsters, fairies, such creatures. Most of the people that tried to enter here came back without being successful. All of the portals from there is banned and under protect. Even if they enter, the government of each universe said that they wouldn't be able to find anything, just darkness. It's top secret for 7 universes. Every universe regrets Hades being a universe, so they say that there is only 7 universe. While true believers say it is 9. Hestia ,Dionysus ,Apollo ,Ares , Athena, Poseidon, Zeus, Hades and afterlife