Pirates;Liars.

Nico washed his face and stared at his brown eyes trough the mirror. He looked deep into the boys eyes whose face was soaking with cold water and was looking calm. He wandered if that was what others saw when they looked at him. He ran his wet hand trough his black hair and closed his eyes to calm his heart. Or else he feared that it may explode. While his heart was beating fast, his mind was like his sisters hair. All mesy and mixed up.

He opened the bathrooms door as he took a deep breath and fixed his hair and clothes. He walked back to the garden, while thinking of all the possible lies he could use to save his ass from that creepy pirate and go home. He would do anything for Leo, but he could do that anything tomorrow too. He smiled as he came near his seat, with a panic inside his heart that caught fire as he saw the face of everyone. Except the Pirates, ofcourse. They seemed to be happy for the each second they lived. But he couldn't say the same for Leo and his family. They were as pale as a sheet and even Hephaestus wasn't touching his food.

"Do you want another portion, sweety?" Esperanza asked forcing a smile. He nodded and handed his plate, getting it back full of rice with vegetables and Pollo al Ajillo. He took his bread and started to eat. Sure did hedge was a good chef, but Esperanza was like an angel on kitchen. No one could beat her talent in cooking.

"Its tasty! Its been so long since we had something great enough to eat. I almost forgot what food tasted like." said the girl with black hair and electric blue eyes. She had a bow and lots of silver arrows on her chair hanging but her face looked like a kid eating candy instead of a dangerous pirate. The guy that sat next to Nico shook his head.

"Thalia you are wrong, Grover's cookings are much better! No offense Mrs. Valdez, your cookings are something amazing too." he smiled, showing his sea blue eyes magnificent.

"Please, Percy, you'll eat anything as long as it is blue. If Grovers cooking is good, than Esperanza is the goddess of cooking. I still don't understand why we keep him instead of trowing him to the sharks..." she said back, rolling her eyes and asking Esperanza for another portion. Leo joined the chat too.

"Thals, Percy, Grovers cooking is as good as I've m with bargaining. But there is no need to throw that curly head into sharks, he has a lady waiting for him y'know.." he said and smiled towards Calypso. The blonde girl squealed with the romantic view.

"She is as beautiful as you told us. He keeps talking about you nonstoping!" she said and laughed at her own sentences. Calypso pushed the hair piece to the back of her ear while blushing and trowing glances to Leo. Nico also smiled, happy to see his friend happy. It took Leo a long time to find the right girl, which that long time was full of trouble. Once he had to hide for a week before one of the girls fathers got tired of searching for him, planning to take revenge for flirting with his daughter. Leo had to hide in Nico's wardrobe. It wasn't nice.

"Ah, it became late already. Even if I hate it, we have to go back to our ship. Thanks for the lovely meals, Mrs. Vadez." said Will, standing up and placing a kiss on Esperanzas hand. She giggled, happy with the compliments. She quickly went inside, telling them to wait.

"Di Angelo, I hope we do meet again one day." he said and reached over Nico's hand, planing to also kiss his hand. Nico stepped back, not giving the opportunity.

"Thank you, Solace. Goodnight." he said and walked to door to say goodbye to others as well. That move made Will smile even bigger. He saw Esperanza rushing next to them, with a big box. She banded it to Thalia, smiling.

"Its full of food, since you liked my cooking. I hope you all enjoy it! Have a safe trip." she said and hugged Thalia, also receiving a hug back. She kissed Thalia's head.