Pirates;Fashion Disasters.

They forced him to walk upstairs and enter a cabin. He kept his mouth shut after getting his ears pulled by Percy during their lovely walk. As he entered to trough the wooden door and met with two sad eyes, he stopped struggling. The man that was waiting for him near an another big door was nearly the same height as him. His hair was messy and reminded of dirt. He had a chain on his leg, carrying a small cannon along with him.

"Hi." he simply said and opened the bigger door, waiting for him to get inside.

"Move your ass, Lubber!*" Percy said and pushed him away from his tight grip. "Take ye the hou-"

"Lubber?" The man said. He shook his head and laughed a bit. His way of talking was calmer and nicer from others. His accent was also different. "Is he from the-" Percy threw a glare towards him and then smiled back.

"As I was saying, make sure he be spit shine!" he said and walked away. "Ye be hardyharhar!**" could be heard from the direction he went.

"Okay..." he said, turning towards him with a sad smile.

"Nico, Nico Di Angelo." Nico said, finishing the sentences for him. He nodded back and gave his hand to him.

"I'm Grover, and I can understand what you're going trough. I'm also a prisoner of their little ship."

As Grover helped Nico get cleaned, which Nico asked him to leave but he nicely said Will would kill him for disobeying, they also talked about the places they came from. They both missed their home and hated those Pirates for putting them into this cage away from their own freedom.

Nico placed the towel around his hips, following Grover. He felt sad for him. He had been in this ship for more than 2 years and he had a lover waiting for him to return. Nico wondered if he was going to get stuck there for forever too. Was he also going to lose his hope? Grover still had the hope of escaping, but for how long? It was a question he didn't wish to receive an answer.

"This way," Grover said and pointed the tall blonde that was waiting for him. Grover's eyes grew bigger and bowed down with a fake respect. "Captain."

Will smiled and walked near them. "Ahoy, Grover! Do you still think of ways to escape?" Grover nodded, pretending not to be afraid of the man beside him. "Maybe cookin' somethin' great would be an advantage fer ye?, hm?" he said with a Pirate like an accent. It was perfect and without any mistake, he showed that he was a true Pirate.

"I'll never give up, Captain."

"All I can woe be t'night's dinner gunna be at least eatable I gunna accompany Di Angelo from thar. Ye can return to ye set the sails.*" he said and waited for Grover to vanish from his sight. He held Nico's hand and started to take slow steps. Nico struggled a bit until Will took his gone out and held the hand between his fingers tighter.

"I'd appreciate it if you could stop struggling and enjoy the moment, mine own beloved happiness." he said.

You talk different.. Nico thought, catching up with his steps. Will turned to him and smiled, seeing the confusion in his 'lovers' face. Will wanted to laugh so hard, knowing everyone was having their fun with that smaller boy. They were pirates, who cared about pirate accent? Not them, obviously. But this boy was new and having a little fun wouldn't always hurt.

"A Captain has to talk in an éprouvant way, am I wrong? I'm not some caveman. A Captain, and a lover, should be able to build his own bridge trough his treasures heart." he said with an excellent accent and held the poor boys hand stronger as if he could disappear any second if he didn't. Nico would if it wasn't impossible to escape from this big boat that became his cage. "How old are you?" Will asked, excited to start a conversation.