Pirates;Prisoners.

Nico threw the plate to the wooden walls of his little prison, forcing him to stay with the Pirates he used to envy. No, Father Hedge was right about something. They were anything but good.

  "If you keep starving yourself, even I won't be able to stop Captain from 'feeding' you." said a voice from the stair, which was facing his little prison. The boy with curly hair and a big grin was sitting, not even daring to look into his friend-his old friends eyes. Shame, embarrassment, guilt... Even that huge smile wasn't able to cover all of them.

  "As I can see, you aren't able to stop anything at all, so why bother?" Nico answered back, not caring to give even huger blows to their friendship. It was already torn apart, so why be careful or gentle? You couldn't break something that was already broken.

  "You are still mad..." Leo said, playing with the nails he brought out of his pocket, looking at their old rusty pattern, still avoiding the dark brown eyes that kept looking at him for straight answers.

   "We were friends, Leo. Friends don't help other people to kidnap each other!"

   "It's not like we are starving you... Is your bed comfortable?... You're not feeling the cold of the space, are you?..."

   Nico threw the plate again to the wall, screaming, swearing. He just couldn't stand it at all. He was saying 'we', meaning he is a part of them, the Pirates. Until a day ago, he could even give his life to this boys hands. Now, he wouldn't even give his fairy-tooth. Few months. He went away for about few months... Or so. What could have made him to betray his friend? Did they threaten him, kill someone in front of his eyes? What did they do to his Leo? His best friend? His family... His brother.

   "What did they offer?" he asked, his voice coming out weak and depressed. He tried to hold his tears, fighting with the tears on his eyes that already had built up.

   "What do you mean, Neeks?" he got as and answer. Nico looked at Leo. With his grey shirt covered with motor-oil, his baggy camo trousers, and those short boots. He looked different. How did Nico didn't see the difference before?

   "Did they threaten you to kill Calypso? Did they offer money? Force you?" he asked again while finding it harder to fight with tears, harder with each second.

   "Why is it so hard for you to accept it?" Leo yelled. "I am also a Pirate. I killed people, without hesitating. How can you expect me to act as if I am not a part of them."

   He stood up and walked closer to his old-best friends prison. He looked inside his eyes for a second."But don't go think that I wished for this to happen for a second. Even if I am no longer a..human in your eyes,someone you can trust..You're still my friend. So I try my best to protect you..." and both of them started to cry like little kids.

    "I-I am sorry. I truly am sorry Neeks. But I am a Pirate, I didn't choose to be one, but I am and there is nothing I can do to change that. I can only move forward by accepting this. Or else how am I supposed to protect you?"

   "Would they kill us? Hurt Father Hedge? Hurt...you?" Nico said cleaning his tears.

   "No one can be sure who will they kill and who will they leave alone." Leo mumbled, and than forced a laugh. "Okay this is just so depressing right now. I have to go, check on ship and things. I'll come back, Neeks." he said and rushed upstairs. While another mans shadow appeared from stairs.

   "Neeks, is it? What a cute nickname you have Nico." Peter said. Or was it Patrick. Potter. Pablo. Perry. Nico wasn't sure. His short black hair covered his green eyes. He wore a white sleeveless tank with black bottom and classic boots, also a blue shirt tied around his waist. He looked care-free but also like a Pirate. Ofcourse he does, Nico thought. He is a Pirate.