I'm...alive?!

"He's loosing blood doctor!"
"Doctor. Some of his organs has been destroyed!"
"I know. Hurry, we have to replace them with the other victim's organ."
"But we don't have her family's permission."
"This is an emergency. Hurry up and do it."
"Y-Yes, Doctor."

[The hospital. 9:00am]
Dipper sits on the bed, looking at the trade of foods in front of him. He cut a piece of meat and eat it but then spit it out.

The doctor walks in. "Mr. Pine. Have you feel any better?"
Dipper looks up at him and touch the eyepatch on his right eye. "A bit." He answered.
The doctor write down to his note and notice the foods. "Mr. Pine. You haven't eaten anything for three days. Is something wrong with the foods?"
Dipper looks at the foods. "They're hard to eat."
The doctor nods. "Also your twin sister visited again today. And you can go home by the end of this week."
Dipper replies with a nod and the doctor leaves.

[Time skip. Gravity High school. Lunch time]
Dipper is sitting at his table reading his book. Mable walks over with the foods.
"Here you go Dip Dot." She smiles and gives him the foods.
Dipper looks at them. "Thanks Mable but I'm not hungry." He goes back to reading.
Mable frowns but shrugs it off. "Okay then. I will eat them all" Dipper just ignore her.

[4:30 pm. After school]
Dipper's heading home holding a bag of food that Mable bought for him. He sighs as he enters his apartment. He puts the bag on the table and sits down on his bed while turning on the tv.
There's an interview with a ghoul expert.
"The ghouls can not eat normal foods like human..." The expert start to explain. Dipper looks at the tv screen.
"Their tongues will be very sticky and gross making the foods taste terrible for them to eat."
Dipper widened his eyes. That's exactly how he feels when he eats food. But he can't just believe it. He rushes to the bag and takes out a hamburger and quickly eats it. After the third bite he runs to the toilet and throws up. He then takes every food in his house and eats them all but they're all ended up in the toilet.

"N-No. I-It c-can't b-be." He sits back and cries.
"A-Am I a-a g-ghoul?"
______________________________
Third chapter. Done! Hope you all enjoy it! J out!"