Other ghouls.

Dipper is walking on the street. He has tried to take the organs out of him but failed. He's wearing his cap cover most of his face.

He glances at the people that walk pass him. All the thoughts of eating them is running around in his head. A girl notice him making him snap out of his thoughts.

He quickly runs as he senses something delicious. It's like his mother's food. He loves it and quickly runs to it.
But then he stops when he sees a ghoul eating a dead body.

"Hmm? A boy? No. You're a ghoul right? You must be it. Here I'll share with you." He said as he rips off the body's hand. Dipper backs away a bit

Suddenly someone kicks the ghoul's head off. "What the fuck were you thinking when you go hunting in my area?"

Dipper looks at the teenager in front of him. He has black hair wearing black hoodie with a stitch heart on it. Robby notices him. "Who the fuck are you? I've never seen you before? Doesn't matter. You'll dead anyway."

Dipper takes a step back as Robby attacks him.

"Stop." A girl said as she lands in front of Dipper.

"What the-?!" Robby frowns. "Melody? I thought you were working at the coffee shop. Never mind, what are you doing here?"

Melody glares at him. "Stop  bullying the others. And you actually killed that guy Robby." She looks over to the dead ghoul next to the dead human body.

"Pffff. So what. He was hunting in my area. He deserves to die. Now get out of the way." Robby was about to attack Dipper but Melody attacks him. Robby's arms and legs start to bleed.

"Fuck" he ran away. Dipper cowers away as Melody looks at him and goes pick the human hand on the ground up then give it to Dipper. "Eat it."

Dipper looks at the hand in terror. He wants to eat it but he can't loose his humanity. Melody sighs. "Get over your fucking pride and eat it!" She shoves the hand in Dipper's mouth.

"No!"
_____________________________
Fourth chapter. Done! Well hope you all enjoy that!
J out!