The New Club

"LOUIS HURRRY UP" Liam yelled "YEAH LOU HURRY UP" Niall shouted "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M COMING" Louis yelled, he looked in the mirror 'pretty good" Louis thought to himself he was wearing black tight skinnys the fit his bum perfectly. His shirt was white and just as tight as his pants hugging his waist,he had his black toms on, he smiled to himself "damn good" he said out loud.

"LLOOUUU!!!!" "ALRIGHT" Louis grabbed his keys and wallet and ran downstairs.

"Finally Mate what took you so long?" Niall asked "it takes time to be perfection" Louis said posing Liam whistled "wow Lou you look-" "I know I know sexy gorgeous fuckable?" "AAYY he's mine find your own alpha" Niall said grabbing Liam's shirt and pulling him to his side. "Oh nialler don't worry I don't want your alpha I don't even WANT a alpha" Louis said heading to the door, "Lou your gonna end up having a alpha" Liam said walking through the door as Louis opened it. "No m'not" "yes you are" "No m'not" Louis said in a sing-song voice "ok whatever you say" "I know its always what I say."

They all hopped in Liam's car with Liam driving Louis in the passenger seat and Niall in the back "I'M SO EXCITED" Louis yelled jumping up and down in his seat "Lou calm down" Liam said laughing. They were going to the hottest newest club in London. "Lou its only a club" "yea the newest club I mean really how did you get us in there Niall?" "I know people" "nooo I know people,he just likes to talk to people" Liam said "heeyy" Niall whining "well I'm just excited to go" Louis said with a smile on his face. "Well I just hope it's not crowed" "no it shouldn't be" Niall said eating some chips. "Yeah it shou- Niall are you eating?" "Yeah" Niall said, Louis rolled His eyes "unbelievable" "Wwwhhat" Niall said with a mouth of crumbs "nothing nothing" Louis giggled "alight we're here" Liam announced parking the car "yay" Niall and Louis both said. They all got out of the car. The line to the club was already down a bloke but Louis Niall and Liam just headed to the entrance of the new club "Let party" Louis said with a smile on his face.

-

Tell what you think please thanks huns(;