The Escape

HHII(= THANKS FOR READING...OK OK OK GO HEAD AND READ I'LL STOP TALKING

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry was in his thoughts about there that incredibly sexy guy could have gone when he smelled it. It was mouth-watering, that smell had his alpha whining to taste it, he swirled around on his seat his eyes searching, "damn it" he thought the lights were still blinking and flashing and he couldn't see worth a shit. Harry got up and stood on the bar he needed to see where this smell was coming from. He looked and looked then he saw Mr. Sexy Hip-Swinger standing with his eyes close,Harry eyed him up and down stopping when he saw a wet patch right under Mr. Sexy oh so sexy ass, Harry stiffed and his low groan was lost in the music. It was coming from him, that heavenly tempting smell was coming from him

"MINE" Harry's alpha growled

"MINE" Harry replied back just as darkly

Harry jumped down and started to walk through the crowd then suddenly a moan, a high-pitch mind dizzying moan floated through the sea of people and hit him like a ton of bricks. All the blood in his body seemed to speed straight to his crotch. The music stopped and the lights were no longer flashing or blinking. Harry looked over the crowd and saw Mr. Sexy, his eyes were still closed and his mouth open with very seductive moans still coming out of it also. Harry moved through the crowd slowly, his eyes never leaving Mr. Sexy...but then he stopped, he watched as the hot guy took a step forward "NO" Harry yelled but it was too late.

---

Louis's breath was rushed out of his body as he was pushed to the floor. Lips, teeth, and hands ohh so many hands were on his body. He groaned in pleasure as he felt someone bite his thighs, his back arched as some else licked his arm, "please" Louis whimpered as more slick slipped out of him "please"  he whispered as his voice was no where to be found "please stop" 

"LOUIS!" Niall yelled as he watched his friend get tear apart, "LIAM LIAM WE HAVE TO HELP HIM" he yelled to his boyfriend pulling at his shirt but when Niall looked into his alpha's eyes he didn't see the puppy brown he fell in-love with...no the eyes he saw was only meet for him to cause only him to make happen, eyes with of lust, want, and need. "Niall" Liam spoke his voice low and rough "I-I can't help h'm if I do...I don't know what's gonna happen" "BUT LI-" Niall was cut off as Louis scream was heard out through the club.

---

Harry pushed across the people but it was hard each time he got closer to man on the floor his smell punched him in the gut, each step he got near him someone else was trying to get closer and only when Harry shoved a guy out the way is when he saw him, on the ground, panting, someone had both of his arms biting and licking, his shirt was ripped along with his pants but his pants were being pulled down he was kicking but it did no use, suddenly the women who pulled down his pants thrust two of her fingers into him and Harry heard him scream a scream filled with fear, anger, and pain and that's...that's when

Harry saw black

Harry in seconds had the women's neck in his huge hands squeezing as he growled "Don't ever EVER touch what's mine again" she growled digging her now claws fingers into Harry's arms "Ever" he said lowly as his threw her across the room turning around before he even saw where she landed. He rushed over to the people biting and licking the now crying man on the floor, Harry grabbed the hair of the man biting Mr. Sexy's hicky covered right arm "That's mine" Harry's fist connected with the man's jaw his alpha smiling while the man yelled in pain as he held his now broken jaw in his hands. Harry's dark eyes meet the man on the left arm his alpha silently begging the beta to do something the man looked at Harry with fear backing away and bowing his head in surrender. He quickly picked up Mr. Sexy Harry carried him bride style kicking open the doors and rushing out of the club before anyone else tried to get their hands on him.

Harry all but ran to his Range Rover he was just pulling out his keys when he felt Mr. Sexy shiver, a soft moan escaped his lips as slick dripped out hole onto Harry's pants leg. The warmth on his leg and the smell so close he could taste it on his tongue he lost his balance falling against the passager car door Mr. Sexy moaned again his head falling back "m' so hard" "Christ" Harry replied. He regained as balance and swiftly unlocked the doors "c'mon love get in" Harry helped him in the car, once he was in Harry close the door and ran to the driver seat. Starting the car Harry looked over Mr. Sexy his eyes were close and his lip in between his teeth.

"Hold on just wait a few minutes" Harry said pulling out of the parking lot

"Just wait a minute"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HHII(((= AGAIN SOOO COMMENT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE...YEP..THAT STAR UP IN THE RIGHT PRESS IT PLEASE(= try to update more but you know school and all