chapter cuatro/four:going to school and yui's first bite

Yuki 's POV ~
when in woke up I was in a black room with a lil of red in it, I sat up and remember about what happened ' that was weird , though I have every right, don't I ? ' Then I saw reiji 'Magically' appear " here change in these" " what are this clothes for?" " just do as I say so , human" reiji ...again ' magically ' disappear, " Tch , vampire, ah ... I feel as if I forgot something?..... YUI!!" I quickly ran to yui's room and came in without knocking ( she took the clothes of course) and saw tomato head and pervert - san " hey get off my sister you stupid vampires" I quickly pushed them off my sisters bed " onee-Chan daijobu?( are you ok) " " I'm ok one.. Onii- kun" , out of nowhere reiji came and gave my sister some clothes too , " you two change or we are going to be late" then he left " Mmm late for what?" " of course for night school Baka" said stupid tomato head " Tch just get out in going to change" " ehhh?~ in your sister's room ~ oohh~ how I wish to see your sister without clothes on , hehehe well that is how I'm going to see her in bed ~ fu fu fu~" " just get out you stupid idiots !!" Then the vampires went away " thank you onii-kun " " its ok lets change before 4- eyes comes and gets us " we changed but I opened a lil buttons of my shirt from the bottom and of course I didn't have it tucked in anyway.... We went inside a fine freakin limo and keep in check for no one of the brothers to get close my sister of course sleepy was just listening to music and sleeping, Kawaii creepy was playing with his cute teddy , pervert - san and tomato head were starting at us tsunder looking outside the car window and 4-eyes reading a .... Book it looks quite interesting ....
~ third POV ~
" here both of you drink this " reiji tossed boxes of juice to both of them" thank you reiji-san " said yui ' that Baka sister is too formal ' Yuki though" no need to thank for is just cranberry juice to make you blood much cleaner, for us to drink" " Tch, vampire" said Yuki as reiji just glare at 'him' " human" ............. As they got there Yuki look at the school look alike mansion" holy freakin moly " said Yuki as she saw in ' awe ' " Yuki language" yui whisper yelled at Yuki " comene ( sorry ) " said Yuki " well , here are your schedules both of you are with Ayato and kanato 's class, now behave yourselves or there will be punishment" " y-yes reiji -san " " Tch , I know how to behave myself , bye bye"
~~~~ Tim skip ~~~~( class room)
" welp , we're here " they saw the board about cooking
~~~ yui's POV ~~~~
as we came in Yuki and I saw the board and something about cooking then Ayato came and asked me to follow him " nope can do that tomato head , but if you want her to cook for you I will follow you" I gave my sister a thank you look and she gave me a no problem " Tch , fine" Ayato sigh annoyed
Yuki 's POV ~~~~
Hahahahaha!! This vampire really thought I will go away without a fight , Tch , that why is why i hate stupid vampires ~~~time skip~~~~
my sister finished with so Takayoshi ( forgot how to spell it , please comment me if you think it's right or wrong) he moan in my sister's delicious cooking so he grabbed one and shoved it in my sister's mouth I'm quite annoyed but curious of how it taste soo... I grabbed one and ate "mmmmhhhh~" I moaned in my mouth " its delicious onee-Chan " " thank you yuki-kun" she began to blush , it was quite cute so I grabbed her wrist and hugged her very hard i might 've even kill her 😶 " your just too cute!!" " o-onii" " hey don't touch my property " yelled tomato head" your property !? She's my freakin onee -san " " Tch " he suddenly pushed me away and grabbed my dear sister " h-hey" he then pinned her down and sunken his fangs in my sister's beautiful skin " nooo!!" I tried to push away Ayato but he was too strong ( she still didn't have enough strength , can have them if she changes personality ) and he pushed me away and I hit my head on the table that my vision became blurry ' I'm so sorry onee-Chan....... I promised to ....protect you , I failed ...you"*faints*
third POV ~~~~~~

as both girls went unconscious reiji just came in to the room " Ayato what did I tell you about doing your business in your room *sight * " " Tch , whatever" " you will have to take both of them back to the mansion"" Tch , why me!? " " because you were the drank that human blood and threw him , * rubs temples * just take them back" as Ayato was going to protest reiji already disappeared...... With MAGIC !! I tell you his a witch!!O0O ... *clears throat * ..... Well back to the story
~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~( school pool)
as yui woke up Ayato carried her bridal style and throws her to the pool , but what he didn't know was that Yuki woke up and saw the whole scene and remember that yui really never learned how to swim so she ran to the pool to save yui and Ayato saw this shocked that yuki went to grab 'his' sister back , yui going unconscious saw her 'brother' going to save her but also saw 'his' glasses moving lil bit up and she knew trouble will be coming....... Again!