chapter ocho/eight:dun dun dduunn.., now what?

I'm just gonna write on 3rd pov ok, also its gonna be short
_________________________________________________
They couldn't do anything now , its been already 2 hours with yumino and they are trying to get Yuki back , why might you ask , because...... YUMINO HAS BEEN SEXUALLY HARASSING EVERYBODY , jk no , they are going to school in about.... 8 MINUTES , and also because yui misses her dear sister already

" Nothing can stop meh~ those glasses contain a lil spell ( that a potion can also do ) that made me stay sealed inside Yuki ~ "

"oohh~ look at what time is it ~ ( its time for lunch , jk) its time for school ~" " indeed, right you are " "b-but we got to get Yuki back " " we can do that later , we need to go , or you will get punished"

~~~~~~~~~time skip ~~~~~~~|~~~~~~
as they got out , lots of samaki's fan girls came squealing and blah blah blah , and of course you had fan girls ," fu fu fu~ Yuki got famous.. Again~? " as they were going to class yumino was flirting with lots of girls here and there ......... " so much , beautiful young ladies"

~~~~~~~~~~time skip because I'm so lazy~
finally , reiji had a potion for sealing well not completely, for yumino to stay seal , only to keep him seal when Yuki had her glasses
" well~ it was great meeting you, hottie ~ Amòr ~ sexy ~ cutie ~ tasty treat ~ sexy slave ~ and once again my doll~ " he said winking at all of them.

" oh~ before I go~ " he then looked very serious" be careful great evil have come , protect yui and my precious Yuki, also you guys , .... Well chiao ~ " and with that he put on some glasses ( in which reiji have given to yuki of course) and yuki came back " uuh? What happened? " yui came running to hug yuki tightly and told that the guys know she is a girl and it was an' accident of yui telling them'

As everybody went to their rooms to their rooms to sleep the samaki's went into thinking ' why does yuki reminds me of Yukimaru ? And what does yumino mean in great danger?'