Introduction

Hello, lazy girls! My names Beth and I am a student in college currently with a fascination for health and exercise. I am a vegetarian however I am planning on going vegan in two years when I leave home but I am extremely lazy. This should be a nice routine you can keep to each week for keeping slim with plans for your diet and for your body that your body will thank you for in the future. To understand this book you will need to understand calories, what is healthy and how it will keep you healthy. That is why I have made this guide as a sequel to my first one "A lazy girl's guide to a hot body" which you can find by using my page and searching through my works for it or using the search bar on your homepage to find it. Let's get started!

What do fruit and vegetables do to help your body?

Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will have a great impact on your body! If you have not had enough then there are studies that prove that you will have a 19% chance of cancers of the digestive system, 31% chance of heart disease and a dreaded 11% chance of stroke. This is because fruit and vegetables  are rich in vitamins and minerals which keep the body healthy. You need these in your life to survive and they will also help burn that unwanted fat too! Fruit and Vegetables are very low in calories which means you can eat as much as you like without putting on masses of weight which is because they are full of vitamins, fibre, and antioxidants. I will explain which fruits and vegetables are better for you in the next chapter and include why other foods might be better or worse for you. 

Why do we need healthy exercise?

It is one of the most important parts of keeping your body healthy! It helps you lose weight and lowers the risk of some diseases such as type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure. In overall it will help you in the long run (get it, long run!).

So what is this book going to do for you? Well first off it will have the same guide as before entailed in it of:

1) Hop in and out planks x10

Cucumber lemon and lime detox water

2) Running planks x10

3) Leg up crunches x5

4) Bicycle crunches x5

5) Regular squats x10

6) Lunges x10

7) Jumping squats x5

8)Straight back kick backs x10

9)Straight back kick ups x10

10) Regular squats x10

11) Hop in and out planks x10

Cucumber lemon and lime detox water

12) Running planks x10

13) Leg up crunches x10

14) Bicycle crunches x10

15) Regular squats x10

16) Lunges x10

17)Jumping squats x5

18)Straight back kick backs x10

19)Straight back kick ups x10

20) Regular squats x10

21) Hop in and out planks x10

Cucumber lemon and lime detox water

22) Running planks x10

23) Leg up crunches x10

24) Bicycle crunches x10

25) Regular squats x10

26) Lunges x10

27)Jumping squats x5