Chapter 9: Dinner and a Mission

Whitney's P.O.V:

We're sitting at the dinning room table eating and talking. I'm not saying much which is unlike me. Y/n, knowing me better then anyone noticed.  "Okay who are you and what did you do to my sister?" Y/n asks. Now everyone is looking at me. "It's just a headache." I say and look down. Alex is acting like me to. "Alex, you are acting just like her." Leo says. Dammit Fitz! May and Dad say in sync. "What did you two do?" "Well......." Alex and I trail off. Me and Alex are next to each other, we look at each other. I sigh. "We entered a contest. And won." I say. "What did you win?" Scott asked. "A mansion." Alex says quietly. "WHAT?!?!?!?" Everyone says."What kind of contest was it?!" Simmons asks.
" you just put your name in a box." Alex says. "Who was running the contest?" Mack asks. "Tony Stark." we say in sync. "You won a mansion from Iron Man?" Logan asks. Before me or Alex could answer Emma speaks up. "Ms. Whitney, The Fire Assassin has been spotted." I get up with Alex and start to walk out of the room.  "Who is the Fire Assassin?" Kitty asks. "You to get back here!" Daisy says. Me and Alex grab our mission bags and get in the jet. We fly off. I make sure they can't locate us.

 I make sure they can't locate us

Whitney's^^^^^

Alex's^^^^^