Chapter 20

After the baby shower Jamie and Whitney were helping Y/n put the stuff in  the Nursery. Scott is helping the others cleaning up. "Hey Mom, What do you want done with the diapers?" Jamie asks. "The changing station Jamie." Y/n says sitting down in the chair. Whitney packs the diaper bag Storm and Logan got Y/n and Scott, they also have an order in for Blankets that will say Their names and the date they we born. Jamie and Whitney finish the room, making sure it is ready for when ever the babies might come, because Y/n fell asleep in the chair. They put Oakley and Mason's names on the wall in wooden letters, and on the door with wall stickers.  Whitney walked out of the room to get Scott so he can carry Y/n to their room. Jamie was straightening some things when his flip phone buzzed. He checks the text.

?: Hey James. 

Jamie: Um... Who are you?

?: It's me James, your mother.

Jamie looks at him mom who was asleep in the chair with her hands on her stomach, this person is saying that they are his mother, but no matter what Y/n would be his mother, no matter what anyone said.

Jamie: How did you get my number?

?: I'm your mother, it wasn't that hard.

Jamie: Your not my mother.

?: I gave birth to you!

Jamie: That doesn't make you my mother emotionally.

He slides his phone in his pocket. Scott walks in a second latter. "Hey Jam- woah, you okay buddy?" He asks seeing the unnoticed(By Jamie) tears rolling down Jamie's face. "14 years and she tries now, right when I'm happiest I've been in along time." Jamie says sliding down the wall. Scott goes and sits by him and holds his son into his side. "What's going on?" Scott asks. "My biological mother just texted me. I think she wants to take me, Dad don't let her take me." Jamie says. Scott's hold tightens. "Never." Scott promises. Jamie follows his dad into his parents shared room, then out in the hallway after Scott sets Y/n down on the bed. After closing the door, Scott throws his arm around Jamie. "I'm going to propose to your mom." Scott says. "Really?" Jamie asks getting excited. "Yup. Me and You are going to pick out the ring right now." Scott says leading Jamie to his car. 

~Time Skip~

After Jamie and Scott payed for the ring, they walk out of the store, Scott's phone rings. "Hello?" Scott asks. There is a silence over the two boys as the person over the phone speaks. "Wait What?!" Scott asks. "We will meet you there! *Hangs up phone* Get in the car Jamie! Your Mother just went into Labor!" The two scramble to the car and drive to the hospital.

 "We will meet you there! *Hangs up phone* Get in the car Jamie! Your Mother just went into Labor!" The two scramble to the car and drive to the hospital

Nursery^

Diaper bag^

Diaper bag^

The ring will be a secret!