Chapter 17

Whitney's P.O.V:

I'm sitting here in the bathroom holding Y/n's hair up as she throws up.  When she's done I hand her some water to wash her mouth out. "How long did you say you've been throwing up?" I ask. "About a week." Y/n says. I lay her on my bed, then say. "I'll be back in like 20 minutes."  "Okay." Y/n replies. I walk down the stairs and see Fitz. "Hey Leo can you bring me to the drug store?" I ask. "Um sure, why do you need to go to the drug store anyways?" He asks grabbing  a set of keys that go to the SUV. "I need to grab something." I say. "Okay." Is all he says. He drives me to the drug store, When I get out he get out to. I don't think I'm going to be able to hid this from him. I walk up to the customer service. "Hi, I'm 99% sure my sister is pregnant." I state. "Y/n is pregnant?!" He asks shocked. "I think." I state. She rings up a pregnancy test and puts it in a bag. Leo hands her money and we go back home. I jog up the stairs with Leo ignoring the looks we are getting from the others along with the X-men. I enter my room with Leo behind me, he shuts the door and I hand Y/n the test. "Wait-" I cut her off. You've been throwing up, and show no other signs of being sick, an you asked for (Food you don't like) yesterday. Now Go." I push her into the bathroom and set a timer. she comes out ans starts the timer. When it goes off. "Whitney go look at it I can't." She says. I grab the test and squeal. "I'm going to be an Aunt!" I say when I get to Leo and Y/n. "Congratulations Y/n!" Leo says hugging her. "You have to tell everyone they're down stairs for some reason!" I follow Y/n down stairs with Leo behind me. I have a video camera to tape everyone's reaction. Y/n plops herself on Scott's lap. "Someone's happy." He says smiling. I start recording, Y/n wraps her arms around Scott's neck. "Well I'll be happier in 8 to 9 months from now." Y/n says. Everyone looks confused. "I'm Pregnant!" Y/n says. Dad faints and falls onto the floor, they girls are squealing, Uncle Charles with a smile on his face, the men with smirks on their faces and Scott kisses Y/n lovingly. "I'm going to be a dad." He says. "And I'm and Aunt!" I yell making everyone laugh at my excitement. "You should have seen Leo's face, I had him bring me to the drug store to get the test and when I said I'm 99% sure my sister is pregnant he looked so shocked I thought he was going to faint right then and there." I laugh and Leo blushes. Everyone just laughs when dad woke up he ran around yelling, "I'm going to be a grandpa!" He even called the Avengers. All we heard was something about Uncle Tony is going to spoil rotten...........

So what do you think?

Boy or girl? 

Boy and Boy?

Girl and Girl?

Boy and Girl?

Comment your guess!