Chapter 15

Tied to a chair Whitney wakes up. She struggles against the ropes. "Look who's up." Ward says coming into the room where Whitney is still tied to the chair with ropes. "Ward...... Why?! Why did you have to betray us?!" Whitney asked well blurted. Ward stares at her. "HYDRA is the Future Whitney," "You lost the privilege to call me Whitney." Whitney cuts him off. "HYDRA is the future Copycat, time to change with the times." Ward said and let but not before knocking Whitney out first. 

~With Alexis~

Alexis refuses to even acknowledge Ward when he walks in. "Your going to have to talk to me sooner or Later Alex." Ward says. She ignores him. "HYDRA is the future Alex. Time to change with the times." Ward says. "Fuck Off you HYDRA Nazi." Alexis says finally saying something. Ward grabs her face and puts a little cut on Alexis' cheek. "Remember Flame, HYDRA is the future." Ward says.

~With Y/n~

Y/n has been trying and trying to use her telepathic ability to get a hold of someone. Ward of course has to walk. "I just got back from seeing your sister and Alex." Y/n lunges forward trying to get to Ward but the cuffs aren't letting her. "If you touched them, I'll kill you." Y/n says. "Oh Alex only has a small cut on her cheek." Ward says. "It's Alexis! No It's Flame! If you touch them again when I get out of here your dead." Y/n Threatens. "Don't worry I won't hurt them." With that Ward walks out. 'Uncle Charles?'   

'Y/n, are you alright?' 

'He hasn't done anything to me but Alexis? He cut her cheek and I don't know about Whitney. Get them first, he's trying to get them to join HYDRA.'

'Okay, hold tight.'

~With the X-Men and SHIELD~

"This is the bus?" Evan asks. "Yep." Daisy says. Sadie was told to stay behind to watch the kids, much to their dislike except Jamie, because he is the only one that is not older then Sadie. "I have just talked to Y/n. She said to get Whitney and Alexis first because Ward is messing with them more. Whitney's condition is unknown to Y/n, but Ward has cut Alexis on the cheek." Professor X stated. "Rogue, Havok, Mack, Storm, Wolverine. I want you outside to keep everything clear. Cyclops, May, Daisy, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Spyke and I will go in. Fitz, Simmons, and Beast stay here in case if we need medical help. Ready? Lets move out." Phil says walking down the ramp. Soon the fighting starts. The outside team is taking down groups at a time. They are starting to get out numbered. "Damnit, Cyclops and Spyke I need you two outside." Phil says. They head outside either no Scott wanted to save Y/n, Whitney, and Alex, But heknew it was best to listen to Phil. The first person to be found is Alexis, cuts all over her face and some bruises. May let out a growl that would scare anyone with a brain. She picks up Alexis and said. "I'm taking her to Fitxsimmons and Beast." With that she leaves with Alexis in her arms. Next they found Whitney, she wasn't hurt physically but mentally yes. Her body shakes violently as sobs escape her lips. Phil kneels next to his youngest daughter and hugged her. "Daddy?" she asks. "Shh it's okay." Phil says. Shadowcat let Whitney out of the ropes. "We can use some help here." Mack says throw the com. "Shadowcat, Nightcrawler go, we'll get Y/n." Whitney says going emotionless. They nod reluctantly and leave. Whitney and Phil run down the hallway to where Y/n was being held. When they get their Ward has a gun to Y/n's head. "Ward stop this, please you can be good. Please Ward stop!" Ward lets Y/n go and falls to the ground. "Where am I? Sir?" Ward asks. "He was mind controlled this hole time." Y/n says reading his mind. "I was what? is everyone okay?" Ward asks. "We have a lot to talk about." Phil says. "We are coming out, no one shoot Ward he was mind controlled this hole time." Whitney says. Everyone gets to the jet and Professor X reads Ward's mind again. "He was mind controlled the day he met Garret. It only started up the day he kill Victoria Hand. The actions her has done sence the have not been his." He explains. "It's coming back, Oh My God! I'm so sorry! I almost killed you all!" Ward says. "It will take a while but you can earn our trust back. Some of us will take longer then others." Whitney says. "Why are you guys being so nice to me?" Ward asks. "Ward what you did, wasn't you. You were brain washed." "How many people did I-" "Don't do that to yourself(5 points to who gets this.) Grant." Whitney says. When they exlained to everyone back at the school what happened, Whitney showed Grant the SHIELD mansion and to his room. The first to forgive him at SHIELD that was not Whitney was Y/n and Alexis. That night Scott held Y/n tightly. 

Ward's Room^^

Ward's Room^^