Chapter Fourteen

(this chapter is just a filler , but hope you like it :D )

{I love him but I cannot show it, want him but he cannot know it, need him but I know it'll never be, if only he needed me.}

____________________________________________________________________________

(Rahael's P.O.V)

“WAKE UP!!!” I jumped out of bed at the sound of someone yelling in my ear. Unfortunately my feet got tangled in the sheets and I landed on my ass, on the hardwood floor.

 “What the hell? That really hurts.” I heard a sound of a male voice laughing at me; I looked over to see Jason holding his sides from laughing too hard. My mom walked in to see what’s going on. She had an amused look on her face when she saw where I was at the moment

“Honey you have a bed for a reason you know. And breakfast will be ready in ten minutes.” With that she headed down to the kitchen.

 “Wow I really wish I taped that, maybe I should do it again tomorrow.” He acted as though he was actually considering it.

 “I swear to god if you do it again, I will beat the crap out of you.” I stood up and checked my alarm clock it was 9:30 a.m. and it was a Saturday.

Now I’m going to kill him.

 “Relax princesses I won’t do it again.” He raised his hands in a surrendering gesture.

 “You better not. And why are you here anyways? Did Lauren finally dump your ass?” I headed to the bathroom to freshen up. He followed me and  leaned against the door frame with a smirk on his face. He looked hot in a pair of jean shorts and a white shirt, that he rolled up its sleeves revealing his tanned arms. I had to mentally shake my head to look away from him.

 “No, I thought we could hang out today just the two of us.”  I looked at him and he gave me a small smile.

 “So you thought waking me up this early is a good start,” I moved past him and headed to the kitchen, with Jason tailing after me.  We each grabbed a seat at the table, while my mom placed a stack of pancakes, syrup, chocolate sauce and whipped cream in front of us. This was our usually breakfast for a Saturday.

 “So where are you taking me?” I asked, but Jason was too busy stuffing his face with food to answer.

 He swallowed before talking “first we’re going for a swim at the beach, and then we’re hitting the mall for a little shopping, after that lunch at Ray’s pizza. Then we could watch a movie at my place. How does that sound?”

 I looked over at him then my mom, who was smiling at my surprised reaction most probably. Finally I said looking at her “Mom. Am I dying or something?”

 “Ha Ha you’re so funny.” Jason threw a dirty napkin at me. I blocked it with my hand. “We always do this stuff.”

 “Yeah, but you’ve been busy with Lauren lately,” I took a bite out of my chocolate covered pancake, and looked over at his face.

 “I’m sorry I know I’ve been busy, but today I’m all yours. Do with me as you please.” He gave me one of his dazzling smiles

 ” So if I tell you to act like a dog?” I raised a brow.

 “I would go on my knees and start braking.” I grinned at him.

 “Ok then.” I got up and headed to my room.